or Connect

Posts by killerfrenzi

If I buy from Roden Gray, I have to pay in CAD but I'm mainly holding USD in the bank, so would I have to deal with any foreign transaction fees if I'm using Paypal or Chase
why can't I just find some black derb shines on sale. all I see are other colorways
did you get your meermins yet? I'm wondering how closer are the fits.
is that on the olfe or hiro last?
how are you guys comparing Meermin sizing to Allen Edmond 5 last sizing?
anyone know how to size for BBBF shirts? I'm a size S in uniqlo regular fit oxford and flannels, and size 36R suits.
NWOT size Small, $140 shipped I got this knit right before summer, and I've only put it on a couple times just to try it on. The fit got better as the wool relaxed and stretched from the couple tries, but I'm not enjoying the elbow patches as other do. p2p 20" s2s raglan
I'm looking to get my first suit for interviews and such since I'm graduating from university soon. I'm having a hard time trying to find a 100% wool suit (since I read something on SF that I shouldn't settle for something less wool than that) for ~$250 in navy or charcoal. And it's hard for me to justify a $500 suitsupply suit. Can anyone suggest where I could get a good price-quality ratio suit? and how much better is it to spring for a more expensive one? (I'm afraid...
anyone who ordered a ma-1 or qbcdr/bcdr get a tracking number yet?
goddamit end. I had something I wanted and I didn't even know you had 20% off