or Connect

Posts by 4Mica

One of the former chefs at Nobu here in Vegas has a place called Sen of Japan that has it.
Quote: Originally Posted by Matt yup, this is my vintage too. I know we do a halcyon days of yore thing every once in a while, but to me anyway, that was SF at its finest... the best litmus test of this revolves around someone who, in due course, I've met and come to consider a friend.... Litmus test: Kent Wang is: 1. respected senior member, and purveyor of fine finery 2. that overposting n00b with the parasol If you answered 1, you Weren't There...
Quote: Originally Posted by ArteEtLabore14 Just because something comes first doesn't mean it's good. True, but it can't be rote.
Quote: Originally Posted by Blackfyre Read LoTR if you want mind numbing descriptions of scenery and rote fantasy crap. How can you call the original "rote fantasy crap"? Maybe everything that followed is "rote fantasy crap" but the the original is the original.
"minimum wage, yeeehaaa!"
"sun on moon makes a mighty nice light"
R.I.P., the man had panache, I am sure he faced cancer with the same spirit he raced his bike. (As an aside I hate when people refer to the passing of people who had cancer as "losing their fight with cancer" as Hinault did. This to me implies if the person had just fought harder or smarter he would of beat it)