or Connect

Posts by Durazing

Has anyone tried the Kamakura Linen shirts? The impending summer makes it a compelling option.
Stowas are lovely watches. I have an Airman and a Prodiver. Solid gear and great value.
gotcha. I dont like it but I get the simplification route. The style selection just seemed a little arbitrary.
I wonder why the fabric is dictating the style. Surely a Napoli or Weller cut could both use the same fabric in many cases? I was hoping for the copper POW in a Napoli cut. It is an 8oz fabric. The multi-color guncheck is 8.25oz and a Napoli cut.
A little confused with the Factory finds sportcoat special order. We choose a fabric, a size, a length and a style. Where do we specify the style, Napoli or Daltrey?
Rivet Chino delivery just arrived. Moss Duck 10oz, French Blue 7oz and Merlot 7oz. Love all 3 colors. I must say the 7oz fabrics seem ideal for Australia. I would say wearable for 3-3/12 seasons. The fabric seems fairly light but durable. The Moss duck are as warned, stiff and industrial strength. I have all 3 weights of Rivet Chino in canvas now and I probably like the 7oz best of all.
Good question as I agree the 10oz looks distinctly better in the Epaulet shop images. I am hoping they do look the same as I just ordered the 7oz version and I much prefer the photos of the 10oz.
Loving those 3 Marcello jackets. However they are sized small and no 44's so any chance of larger sizes? Why must the malnourished/dwarven have all the fun I am 6ft 3 220lb. Is there really limited commercial demand for 44-46? I noticed that recent release of 44" Jackets went very quickly also.
I need some input from the collective wisdom here. Did a search but my inept boolean skills failed. What I would like is a recommended place to get some good quality (possibly handstiched) working button holes done for a recently arrived Sports Jacket. I am just north of the bridge in McMahons Point, Sydney. So anywhere in the city would be ideal. Thanks. On another note I just received my first order from Epaulet. A test run to gauge their sizing. Really pleased with the...
Any chance of a re-supply on any of the recently released Sportscoats in a 44? Alternatively when would 44's be available in any Sportcoat? Thanks.