or Connect

Posts by Durazing

I like the cigar less now after seeing the instagram shot. Happy with the oxblood.
Got in on the Oxblood too. What would you pair them with? I am already starting to envisage various permutations.
Heading in to the West Australian summer so will go with the UV option. Thanks for the tips fellas.
Seeking opinions/ideas on some trousers. I have a pair of Merlot/Plum Rivet Chinos that do not get much rotation. They are a great fit and a nice 6/7oz fabric which suits the Australian climate. However they are a little dark. Could I bleach/dye these or some other technique? Is this a train wreck of an idea? If they turned out pink I would wear them.
Mike, I am not sure if this has been answered but here goes. What are the chances of a MTO Doyle for us larger gents? I need a to fit a 45-46 inch chest.
I have that Gustin bag. Secured one in the first run production. Entirely happy with the bag. I don't see any obvious fail points. It is well constructed and the waxed duck canvas is softening up nicely. The zippers are especially good. My only criticism would be the lack of any internal pockets. Have never owned a Filson so I cannot make a direct comparison but I don't see the above attachment point discussed as a cause for concern.
Looking forward to the Lord & Gailley Twill Sportscoat. Estimated time frame? And did you decide to go with patch pockets as I know you sought feedback on this?
MTO EPLA Jacket - concur on patch pockets as a preference. Will I be able to order this in a 46?
Thanks Stmaier. Good to know. I have had my eye on the Napoli fit. Were all 4 stock items that you had MTO or were there some factory find MTO's as well? Would love to see some fit pics of a 46R Napoli.
And a 44/46 wouldn't go amiss either. I am 6ft 3 and it wouldn't be normal, bordering on the malnourished for me to fit in a 42 or under. Not if i want a modicum of muscle.