or Connect

Posts by bwp

Oooh Carmina, can always use more:)
Anyone know where I can pickup pair of cap toes in dark brown suede with full leather sole? I have checked all the usual online vendors but nobody has any stock, hoping there is someone I may have missed.
Up for sale is my last pair of C&Js, sorry to see them go but these are just a bit too small. These were bought new and will come with box and bags, trees not included. These have been worn approximately 10 times, always stored with trees and treated with Saphir products. Free shipping in the CONUS, not looking to sell outside of the US, payment via paypal, final sale.
These classic tan Alden loafers have served me well but are just a little too snug. These have been worn quite a bit and will be due for recrafting soon which is reflected in my low price, soles have some wear left in them however. Uppers are in good shape, a few small scuffs on the heals which is common with tan shoes. Price includes shipping in the CONUS, payment via paypal. final sale.
Selling an excellent pair of Hallams, worn less than 10 times. Shoes will come with box and bags, these were purchased new about a year ago. Just not the right size for me, hence the sale. Payment via Paypal, shipping is included in the price, NO returns.
Selling a pair of APC, worn about 10-15 times, I have outgrown them and don't plan on shrinking anytime soon. Small fade/wear spot on rear pocket from wallet, starting to get very light fading along the creases from sitting. Soaked once in cold water. Measurements to follow if needed, payment via paypal, free shipping.
Selling a pair of APC, worn about 10-15 times, I have outgrown them and don't plan on shrinking anytime soon. Small fade on rear pocket from wallet, starting to get very light fading along the creases from sitting. Soaked once in cold water. Measurements to follow if needed, payment via paypal, free shipping.
Selling a mint pair of Westbournes in size 9.5 UK, these have been worn about 5 times and will come with box and bags, trees not included. Shoes are in excellent condition, always cared for with Saphir products. Price includes priority shipping in the US, may be open to shipping internationally but for an additional cost.
Selling a new Barba shirt, spread collar, thick MOP buttons, staple blue twill, barrel cuffs. Chest is 21", shoulder is 18.5" and sleeves are 34" approx. Photo is a bit darker than that shirt is IRL, classic sky blue is the true color. Price includes shipping in the US, small upcharge for Canada depending on actual cost.
Dark brown Cavendish up for sale, these have been worn around 10 times. Always cared for with Saphir products and stored with trees. Price includes shipping as well as the original box and bags, trees not included.