or Connect

Posts by bwp

It is a tube amp, Norh 9 watt cheapo in my secondary system, also run a tubed pre in my main rig. Waist measurement is about 19 1/4" at the second button and about 19.75" at the widest point. Pretty standard seam allowance at around 1/4". Like many Borrelli fits it has a more standard size waist(not slim or skinny) to be taken in if not needed.
Pains me to sell this bad boy but need funds for another project. This suit is new, unaltered with unfinished sleeves, all buttons will be provided. Features all the handmade details typical of Borrelli in a pattern taken from their archive. Pants have an interesting double button flap closure, hand detailing on seams and pockets. Added photos to show the handmade details, main photo is representative of true color. -3 button rolling to 2 -hopsack/fresco type fabric,...
Selling this beautiful pair of staple trousers, one size too big for me unfortunately. These are new and unaltered, flat front, mid rise, tab closure, awesome light grey wool flannel, 100% made in Italy. Price includes US shipping, final sale. Measurements: Waist 16.5" Leg Opening 8.25" Thigh 12.5" measured at the lowest point of the crotch Rise to crotch seam 10.5" Rise to the lowest point of the crotch when stretched 13" Length unhemmed.
Recently purchased this awesome Corneliani ID blazer but it is a little too big or me, tagged 48R drop 6, this measures closer to a 40R or slim 42R. Fabric is a brown and beige wool/cashmere blend with a hairy texture. Nice size lapels with a beautiful 3/2 roll, the jacket is unlined and unstructured, taped seams, dual back vents and working cuffs with room to let or shorten. Detailed measurements below: Chest 21.75" Shoulder across back at widest point 19.25 Sleeve...
Simpson last, the Armoury carries this particular makeup. Picked these up from Elm & Kahn at a steal of a price but they have sold out unfortunately.
Simpson oxford, I could use a pair of bal boots now that you mention it...
Maiden voyage.
These Carmina's are like new, purchased from Unipair about a year ago and worn once for an event. Beautiful shoes, slightly beveled waist, hidden channel stitching, single leather sole. Ended up being a half size too small for me hence the sale, these will come with box and bags, shipping is included in the sale price. No returns, payment via Paypal.
Oooh Carmina, can always use more:)
Anyone know where I can pickup pair of cap toes in dark brown suede with full leather sole? I have checked all the usual online vendors but nobody has any stock, hoping there is someone I may have missed.