or Connect

Posts by bwp

Recently purchased this awesome Corneliani ID blazer but it is a little too big or me, tagged 48R drop 6, this measures closer to a 40R or slim 42R. Fabric is a brown and beige wool/cashmere blend with a tweed like hand and hairy texture. NIce size lapels with a beautiful 3/2 roll, the jacket is unlined and unstructured, taped seams, dual back vents and working cuffs. Detailed measurements below: Chest 21.75" Shoulder across back at widest point 19.25 Sleeve 25" Length...
Simpson last, the Armoury carries this particular makeup. Picked these up from Elm & Kahn at a steal of a price but they have sold out unfortunately.
Simpson oxford, I could use a pair of bal boots now that you mention it...
Maiden voyage.
These Carmina's are like new, purchased from Unipair about a year ago and worn once for an event. Beautiful shoes, slightly beveled waist, hidden channel stitching, single leather sole. Ended up being a half size too small for me hence the sale, these will come with box and bags, shipping is included in the sale price. No returns, payment via Paypal.
Oooh Carmina, can always use more:)
Anyone know where I can pickup pair of cap toes in dark brown suede with full leather sole? I have checked all the usual online vendors but nobody has any stock, hoping there is someone I may have missed.
Up for sale is my last pair of C&Js, sorry to see them go but these are just a bit too small. These were bought new and will come with box and bags, trees not included. These have been worn approximately 10 times, always stored with trees and treated with Saphir products. Free shipping in the CONUS, upcharge for rest of world, payment via Paypal, final sale.
These classic tan Alden loafers have served me well but are just a little too snug. These have been worn quite a bit and will be due for recrafting soon which is reflected in my low price, soles have some wear left in them however. Uppers are in good shape, a few small scuffs on the heals which is common with tan shoes. Price includes shipping in the CONUS, payment via paypal. final sale.
Selling an excellent pair of Hallams, worn less than 10 times. Shoes will come with box and bags, these were purchased new about a year ago. Just not the right size for me, hence the sale. Payment via Paypal, shipping is included in the price, NO returns.