or Connect

Posts by bwp

Selling a new Barba shirt, spread collar, thick MOP buttons, staple blue twill, barrel cuffs. Chest is 21", shoulder is 18.5" and sleeves are 34" approx. Photo is a bit darker than that shirt is IRL, classic sky blue is the true color. Price includes shipping in the US, small upcharge for Canada depending on actual cost.
Dark brown Cavendish up for sale, these have been worn around 10 times. Always cared for with Saphir products and stored with trees. Price includes shipping as well as the original box and bags, trees not included.
Great pair of snuff suede Ralph Lauren polo full strap loafers, marked US 10d. These have served me well for a couple years but just don't fit anymore. Made by C&J I believe, or Sargent. A small spot on the inside of one shoe as well as some darkening on the heel, a good cleaning may take care of both. Price includes shipping in the conus.
Dunhill for Men today, classic scent that gets better every time I wear it. Smelled somewhat soapy the first few wears but now the leather really shines through. I would describe it as a combination of Aramis and Tobacco Vanille.
Encre Noire today, another enjoyable blind buy.
Quorum today.
Selling a mint Caruso suit, I picked this up on the 'bay as a new without tags and have not worn it. This suit jacket is more of a classic cut than your standard Caruso models, moderate shoulder padding, classic button stance that falls right around the belly button, moderate sized lapels. Jacket is fully lined, non-working button cuffs, flap pockets still stitched shut and dual vents. Pants are flat front and tapered, split waistband, tab closure, paritally lined. 38R...
Aramis today, I never grow tired of this classic.
YSL Rive Gauche today, lovely frag. It was a blind buy and at first I thougt I had made a mistake, it took a couple weeks of wear before I started to enjoy it. I did not get the barber shop vibe initially but it sure shines through now.
Snuff loafers today