or Connect

Posts by Hannerhan

Ditto. I literally would be turning the show off after the second episode if he wasn't in it. So far this plotline blows otherwise. Seriously, Dexter would lose a blood slide down a grate and La Guerta would be the only one to find it? I almost just turned the show off right there.
Saw Rangers reliever Mike Adams at the restaurant where I was eating on Saturday night. Mind you this was 24 hours after the Rangers completed an epic collapse going 2-8 over their last 10 games to get bounced in the Wildcard game so I wasn't in a great mood re: any of our players. But I did shake his hand discreetly (nobody else appeared to recognize him since he's not exactly Josh Hamilton, and he was at a dark booth facing away from the restaurant) and gave him the...
Alright O's fans, tomorrow night right here in Arlington we'll see what your team has got. One game to rule them all. My Rangers have looked like shit over the past week but we have Yu on the mound and the home crowd will hopefully be in the game early. October. Baseball.
I stayed in a run-down flat on the outskirts of Moscow in 1995 that looked just like that!
S&W crushed earnings and guided up nicely for 2013.
Nice. I touted SWHC here back in January and have held it throughout that time. Hopefully today's earnings don't disappoint and it keeps screaming.
My thoughts exactly with the caveat that I didn't think the O-line was that terrible yesterday if you take out 6-8 of the stupid penalties. I was very impressed by the D and am starting to think they could make a run. I'd also like to see Jones get more carries, if for no other reason than to keep 29 fresh and healthy. Neither of those guys is the type of RB that you want to trot out for 25 carries a game.
Collateral yesterday. Awesome movie. Have The Proposition on blu-ray and will likely watch it tonight. It's an early John Hillcoat movie which I've seen and was blown away by. Basically it's the closest anyone has come to a film version of Blood Meridian. If Lawless is even half as good (I'm seeing that one this weekend) it will be worth the price of admission.
I think they would be a little too showy for me personally (my only pair of J.B. Hills are the 2k5 shells which are very plain other than the silver conchos on the pulls), but dude those are awesome. Congrats. And if I ever do a pair of customs with them I will definitely consider putting those ants (or something similar) on the pulls. Very unique and a nice touch.
Now I know what to get the man that has everything, should the occasion ever arise when I'm in this pickle with someone. Wow those are unique (and awesome).