or Connect

Posts by Hannerhan

Quote: Originally Posted by thinman My condolences. Thanks all for the kind words. I wouldn't wish the experience on my worst enemy, but I have three other healthy children and I think the whole experience has made me appreciate them more than I ever would have otherwise.
Quote: Originally Posted by mm84321 I think it's unofficially the official forum, if that makes sense. Right...it's not "official" but there are multiple BIBE employees who post on a daily basis and in general it's the go-to source of information for anything related to West Texas (all the way up to Guadalupe Mtns National Park and everything in between).
Quote: Originally Posted by Biggskip What about Chipotle? They use decent quality materials and I find their food to be quite tasty. I guess I don't really consider Chipotle "fast food" since they typically don't have drive-thru's, but yes it's decent stuff. We have QDoba down here (not sure if it's national?) which is even better than Chipotle.
I'm in the same boat as the OP and I generally eat two big bites off a chocolate balance bar (ie half a bar) and drink about 6 ounces of milk. It seems to be just the right amount for me to get going but not feel full at the gym.
PM sent
Burying my firstborn.
Chick-Fil-A for chicken. I have to agree with Anthony Bourdain who said that a Chicken McNugget is the most disgusting thing he's ever eaten, but Chick-Fil-A crushes the nuggets. For burgers, there is one option which stands head and shoulders above the rest of the fast food universe: Whataburger is the only fast food burger joint I know of that will substitute real shredded cheddar cheese for the slice of cheap American. And they melt it on the patty while...
Quote: Originally Posted by phailing101 The world finally took notice last night at the Grammys. And hipsters everyhwere are removing The Suburbs from their iPods. "I used to like Arcade Fire, before they went mainstream." -Hipster
Quote: Originally Posted by imageWIS People always say that, but please be specific as to why? My opinion on that is that a possible employer is going to see that someone is out of a job and immediately ask "what happened there?" And if it wasn't a systematic layoff, that's a red flag. People would rather hire people who weren't fired from their last job if they have a choice. It's not the end of the world, but it puts you at a disadvantage.
Quote: Originally Posted by Mark from Plano It's always easier to find a job when you have a job. I'd work on #2 and #3 at the same time. Agree 100%, to the point where I would even try to talk the boss into keeping you on longer at lower pay if necessary, while you're looking (if he does have the conversation wtih you at some point that it's over). Sorry to hear this, but if you managed to pass all 3 levels of the CFA by the time...