or Connect

Posts by Hannerhan

One of my main goals in life right now is to keep my 7 year old daughter from learning anything about Justin Bieber...I figure I have 2 years until he starts flaming out with coke-induced benders at Charlie Sheen's house, at which point the pre-teen girls will lose interest. So until then I have to remain vigilant. As expensive as the American Girl crap is, I'll take that over tween pop stars any day of the week and thrice on Sunday.
Quote: Originally Posted by boxdiver Does anyone have trouble with their upper lip? If I don't go against the grain on my upper lip...I always have a 5:00 shadow and it looks like I have a dirtstache. If I go against the grain...it's clean...but I get razor bumps, defeating the purpose. Thanks in advance. You should go with grain first, then across grain, then against. Separately and re-apply shave cream/soap each time. Something...
Quote: Originally Posted by whiteslashasian I know and frequent many places that have low prices on beer in NYC; $2-3 for yuengling or PBR. I was just basing it on the prices I've see at the majority of bars, pubs, lounges, clubs I've been to and heard about in NYC for normal beers like Amstel, Stella, etc. Perhaps instead of saying "That's NYC for you" I should have gone with a more generic "That's a large sized City in NA for you". I wasn't trying to...
PM sent on 18/26/27
Quote: Originally Posted by thinman My condolences. Thanks all for the kind words. I wouldn't wish the experience on my worst enemy, but I have three other healthy children and I think the whole experience has made me appreciate them more than I ever would have otherwise.
Quote: Originally Posted by mm84321 I think it's unofficially the official forum, if that makes sense. Right...it's not "official" but there are multiple BIBE employees who post on a daily basis and in general it's the go-to source of information for anything related to West Texas (all the way up to Guadalupe Mtns National Park and everything in between).
Quote: Originally Posted by Biggskip What about Chipotle? They use decent quality materials and I find their food to be quite tasty. I guess I don't really consider Chipotle "fast food" since they typically don't have drive-thru's, but yes it's decent stuff. We have QDoba down here (not sure if it's national?) which is even better than Chipotle.
I'm in the same boat as the OP and I generally eat two big bites off a chocolate balance bar (ie half a bar) and drink about 6 ounces of milk. It seems to be just the right amount for me to get going but not feel full at the gym.
PM sent
Burying my firstborn.