or Connect

Posts by oconnellda

Joes jeans. Slim straight Brixton model. Waist 33 Inseam 32. About a year old and still in great condition. Price includes shipping. Thanks
Just purchased, but the shoes were a bit big for my feet. They are in great condition, and I am offering a lower price than the previous seller. Here was the previous seller's description: To Boot New York 'Felix' Oxford Size 10.5 M Italian oxford crafted from buttery-soft leather is classically constructed with four eyelets and a plain toe. Leather upper and lining/rubber sole. *shallow 'brand' mark on right sole bottom to prevent retail return* *shoe trees not included*...
Used J.Crew boots. Purchased about one year ago. In great condition. Price includes shipping. Thanks
Used Tissot PRC 200 for sale. Works perfectly, but there is cosmetic wear on the lower right-hand side of the dial. The watch goes very well with J.Crew nylon straps. The watch will come with all J.Crew watch straps shown, the original Tissot unused brown leather watch strap, and will also include original packaging and manuals. Please contact me if you have any questions. Thank You.
J.Crew Broadmoor Quilted Jacket. Owned for three months. Currently sold out at J.Crew. Please contact me if you have any questions. Thanks
Barely used J.Crew Macalister chukka boots. Size 11. Great condition. Please contact me if you have any questions. Thanks.
Seven for All Mankind Jeans. Standard fit. 32 waist. Tailored to a 31 Length. Slightly stressed. About a year old with a few cold tub washes to maintain the dye. Jeans are still in great shape. Please contact me if you have any questions. Thanks
American Apparel Hoodie. Salt and Pepper. Size Medium. Bought in September and worn a handful of times. Just washed. In perfect condition and very soft. The hoodie is just a bit big on me. Price includes shipping. Please contact me if you have any questions. Thanks
American Apparel Hoodie - Salt and Pepper. Size Medium. About a month old and only worn a handful of times. Washed once. Just doesn't fit me well. Price will include shipping. Please contact me if you have any questions or need additional pictures. Thanks
Nike Free 4.0 V2. Size 12. Purchased January 3, 2013 from Finish Line. Swapped the navy laces out and wore them with red laces. Shoes will include both laces. Worn these about 15-20 times. Sole is still in perfect condition. Have kept the shoes very clean. Please email me if you have questions. Thanks!