or Connect

Posts by officeboy

Quote: Originally Posted by Patek Any suggestions of good irons? http://www.amazon.com/Panasonic-NI-C...zg_tr_510242_2 Served me well for over 10 years.. Also highest rated and best selling on amazon. I'm sure there are "Lobb"/"Oxxford" irons out there but for department store irons, this one is pretty nice.
Perfect, I was waiting for this reply and I'll be removing the lower bars anyway and adding in a metal bar with clips like the Bed bath and beyond hangers. These should cut up and epoxy in nicely
Got a great deal on a brooks brothers tweed sports jacket. For my 5 year old son...
The sunny weather really has me aching for a couple of new spring shirts. (Kinda hopes for a cold rainy April) Plus side I've been practicing my tailoring on some older horrible VanHeusen shirts. And after sliming the arms and body down by 2-3 inches on each side they look pretty decent. Although some just have a horrible collar shape, Maybe i'll work on that after playing with slimming my existing stock of chinos. It's hard being a new member here thinking...
Quote: Originally Posted by Ron Burgundy What is the basic difference between summer and winter ties?I need some new ties for summer wear, but unsure what i should look for in order for them to not look so fall/winter. mensimageconsultant pretty much has it right on. IMO a tie that captures spring/summer is something like this from jcrew [[SPOILER]] A winter tie would be a bit heavier, fuzzier, and darker with more somber patterns. Like this guys ties. Esp...
Quote: Originally Posted by yachtie Just remember, you need to wear two ties with those...
I was hoping for this
Right after my no purchase April is over.
Search... [[SPOILER]]