or Connect

Posts by officeboy

Quote: Originally Posted by Astronaut888 so...is the deal w/ 514s to get a size up w/ regards to waist? I have a pair ordered online in my TTS waist and they fit like leggings And dudes don't come much skinnier than myself Well everyone is built different, I have a 35 waist and am about 34-35 were my jeans sit and wear a 32 in Levis. But I'm pretty straight in the middle, and have small hips. Quote: Originally Posted by...
Quote: Originally Posted by fudgebutt Could I throw the jeans in a bucket and soak them, leave them overnight, and hope that the excess dye will fill in the front knee fades? Plus bleach. (Maybe pumice stones for acid wash fun?)
Quote: Originally Posted by bleachboy How many times do we have to tell you to get rid of the stupid no-reply email address. Every communication from your company should be from an email address that you can hit "Reply" to. There's absolutely no reason on Earth that you should be sending emails regarding order status -- especially notices requiring a reply! -- from an address that nobody reads. Goddamnit. ^This. Also I just got my first...
Well, I'm sure everyone loves to see these white and black shirts.. so here are mine. Code: Neck 16 inches Chest 39.5 inches Waist 36 inches Hips 40 inches Shoulder 19 inches Left Sleeve Length 25 inches Right Sleeve Length 25 inches Left Wrist 7.5 inches Right Wrist 7.5 inches Bicep 13 inches Shirt Length 31.5 inches Armhole ...
Quote: Originally Posted by skunkworks Careful. If you read reviews, everyone complains about wonky sizing. Not sure if it's even worth $16 Wonky sizing on lands end or just the canvas stuff?