or Connect

Posts by enderz

Quote: how much did luger's set you back btw? my friends all wanted to stick to beer, so the tab came out to be around 65/head. Steak for six, frittes for six, creamed spinach for six and two rounds of drinks each. Quote: Whoa... That sounds like a meal to top off my dream day. PL and Katz are two of my favorite places to eat.  Katz is the last best Jewish Deli in NYC. Second Ave and Carnegie have gone to hell over the past few...
i've had delmonico's many times. i usually stick with the ribeye medium rare now, but i've had the filet a few times rare. perhaps i just had a single bad experience at prime since i've only been there once. on another note, i went to jean-georges (he owns prime) place in new york last week and even saw the man himself cooking for lunch. i guess the man takes pride in his restaurant. amazing meal. i've never tried omaha steaks... haven't cooked much since i moved into...
Quote: Prime: One of the better filet mignons I've had, probably the third best I've had in a restaurant (after Peter Luger's and Randall's in Vail).   I went to Prime a few years ago, and was a bit disappointed on the quality of their filet. Delmonico's in the Venetian is much, much better. The thing is so tender you can cut it with your fork. Good call on Peter Luger's though. I was just there on Friday and probably had the steak of my life. We...