or Connect

Posts by enderz

when I had the sleeves fixed about two years ago, my tailor told me tux sleeves are supposed to be longer than standard suit sleeves -- the cuff isn't supposed to show as much. can anyone elaborate or confirm this or did i get screwed?
ok. here's me and my date at our comany xmas party on sunday. the dress code was dubbed "cocktail attire" so i decided to wear a dolce and gabbana tux sans tie.
Suit and no tie sound fine to me. Anything more would look too out of place I think. I work in the technical field and plan to wear the same thing for our Christmas party this weekend. I usually end up wearing my jacket on all night, but make sure to unbutton it if you're sitting down.
Quote: Steak: I liked Balboa on Sunset the best...awesome steak and great sides. Maestro's was good too. Nick & Stef's was horrible. Sauce on a steak?.?. No thanks. Mastro's is the best steakhouse I've been to in LA. As for sauce on a steak, the best steak I've ever had is Peter Luger's in Brooklyn which serves their steak with the most delicious sauce ever. I know, I know, it sounds horrible but don't knock it till you try it.
why did ron artest leave the game early? he wanted to beat the crowd. ba-dum-ch
Quote: Bradley Ogden is a great restaurant, if a bit pricey even by Vegas standards. Entrees were $55-160 a la carte, appetizers were 20-150, desserts were 15-60, and the wine list was great if pricey also. 150 for an appetizer? That is quite ridiculous... what was the appetizer? On the ridiciously spendy note, anybody tried Masa in NY? I've been dying to try it ever since I read Anthony Bourdain's review. 300/person but it's supposedly worth every...
change the sql field from a smallint to int and you'll be good until 2 billion.
there's no image or link there buddy...
Quote: how much did luger's set you back btw? my friends all wanted to stick to beer, so the tab came out to be around 65/head. Steak for six, frittes for six, creamed spinach for six and two rounds of drinks each. Quote: Whoa... That sounds like a meal to top off my dream day. PL and Katz are two of my favorite places to eat.  Katz is the last best Jewish Deli in NYC. Second Ave and Carnegie have gone to hell over the past few...
i've had delmonico's many times. i usually stick with the ribeye medium rare now, but i've had the filet a few times rare. perhaps i just had a single bad experience at prime since i've only been there once. on another note, i went to jean-georges (he owns prime) place in new york last week and even saw the man himself cooking for lunch. i guess the man takes pride in his restaurant. amazing meal. i've never tried omaha steaks... haven't cooked much since i moved into...