or Connect

Posts by "6"

Welcome to the Melbourne HB crew. Good to see you on this thread.I have only used it with FedEx shipping. Needless to say, $40 buys you peace of mind that it will arrive in 5 business days without hassle. If you consolidate your purchases, there are massive savings to be had. Then again, if you're buying RL stuff, there will be massive savings regardless.
Women love touching knit ties. Can't help themselves. [[SPOILER]] Beautiful!Cheap plug for guys wanting a pair of Dark Brown espresso calf cap toe oxfords. I've got a pair of Church's Consul US 9D on sale on ebay.http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280731473343#ht_500wt_1413
Yeh, agreed on the fit. First one I got in the standard width were killing my feet so I had to get rid of them. They are definitely cut a little narrow. But I have since hunted down a pair in a wider width. Loving life now. Built like a tank.
Boys, What are your methods to try to make slightly bigger shoes fit? Talking about half a size bigger - I really want to keep my tassel loafers if I can (see sig). From what I'm reading, insoles or orthotics could help with the fit. What are some good brands for insoles? Or are they all created equal?
Sweet flannels.Shoes look like vintage florsheim imperials from the broguing (broguging?). Could be wrong. They look very much like mine. Love the shiz out of those shoes.
Still can't get over the fact that Check is a (seemingly) white man and not a black kid.Does this pink shirt have shorter sleeves? The amount of shirt cuff poking out here looks great.
Sounds like a plan!+1. Would make things easier. Love how we get to buy s/s stuff on sale in anticipation of our coming summer. Madras and linen it up boys!
Very very noice.
May I know what the width is on this tie? Thanks
Email them with an inquiry. They were very forth coming with me regarding their starting price points. I booked in a time just to have a chat with their man Tom in Melbourne, look at some fabrics, etc. Nicest fellow. I didn't commission my piece till 2 weeks later.Keep in mind that starting prices are just that. Starting. Beware of awesome fabric catching your eye Oh and the allure of the fully handmade garment as well.