or Connect

Posts by "6"

A great looking classic, I have this jacket and I love it. I'm a true 36R and can attest that the 38 fits me perfectly.
Up for sale are a pair of Vintage Florsheim Royal Imperial 'Kenmoor' in grain calf leather, goodyear welted, double leather sole. Came with v-cleats on the heel, but have been replaced with vibram as I do not have a death wish (those v-cleat heels were very prone to slipping, even in dry weather). Size: 9.5D - fits true to size. Asking for USD$50. Shipping is $20 anywhere in the world.
Up for sale is a pair of Crockett and Jones Monkton shoes in black calf. Size is 8.5E UK which is standard "D" width in US sizing. Last is 348. Second hand condition - minor scratches around the shoe from normal wear and tear. Tip of left toe has a minor scuff, but is invisible during wear (pictured). Always kept in cedar shoe trees, comes from smoke free home, and upkept using Saphir wax and creams. Price is $180, and $20 for shipping anywhere in the world. Width - 4...
May I ask what the rise measurement is for the trousers? Thanks!
Sold
I agree re: outsole measurements. I take a 9D in the barrie last, and 8.5UK in most C&J lasts (337, 348)
Mind posting up the outsole measurements - for reference and sense check purposes? I think these may be my size in these shoes.
Beautiful. How do these compare in sizing to 348/337 last, if I may enquire?
Would you have close ups of the Hermes tie?
QFT