or Connect

Posts by 13k

I got the pulllover crewneck version and I'm on the fence about keepin it. It is fabric blocked in addition to the color and definitely feels warm, but apparently I got some pussy ass skin cuz I was itchy just from trying it on. The arms are a good length- allows for slight stacking (ribbed cuffs help too), but I do wish it had a little more length in the body (although I'm 6'1 sz48). Granted, we're talking different styles of the same material, hope this helps your...
Forward got some long shirts back in stock: http://www.forwardforward.com/fw/DisplayProduct.jsp?code=RERX-MS62&d=Mens can use iphone app for 15% off to boot: iforward15
Other than Philadelphia, Colorado is the only other state RR distributes to outside of CA. Nice pick ups though, despite some bottles not turning out ok. Almanac is still local to CA I believe, but if you see some of their farm to barrel stuff, its pretty great (particularly the cherry, strawberry, and blueberry sours). I happened to move up to SF bay area recently and after shipping out a box of beer to some friends in Chicago, I sent a case of pliny as well. I'd be...
Flannel. I've had my ps4 since release and haven't even touched it.
What size were they? From my exp the skinnies even a size up will fit big and fit too small knee down. Disclosure I don't skip leg day
Any of you guys ship a case of beer before? I'm talking 12 bombers of beer? Best way and quickest? I've sent a bottle or two but never a case!
art makin me jealous, that is one cool denim fit.
sounds like awesome + islay scotch bliss to me
All the sour talk got me thirsty. Almanac dogpatch strawberry tonight.
Brand new without tags, one pair of Robert Geller Tencel Flight Pants in size 48 black. I purchased this pair and a size 50, decided to keep the size 50. For reference I'm 6'2 w/ a 33" waist. Size 48 fit me well all around except the lower leg in which I wanted more space. The size 50's gave me the extra room in the lower leg I wanted. Price includes shipping and paypal fees in the U.S. Measurements: Waist (non-stretched) 14.5" Hem (non-stretched) 6" Inseam 30"