or Connect

Posts by 13k

if @Abraxis & @nineohtoo show up I'll bring a 5 zip (if it gets cold enough)
Recently been riding a mezcal wave and had a mezcal negroni that was delicious.
@Synthese small world, I'm going back to visit LA this weekend since moving to SF over a year ago. Will be binging on kbbq and soju and you're welcome to join. Will start sober this time, I promise.
Haven't kept up on this thread or forum too closely lately, but is the "bone" synthboot ever going to happen Fok? I think I sent $20 deposit a while back but not sure if it's being made
don't know you personally, but you could post pics of god-tier poutine and cats all day and I'd be happy
can't.... keep up....
So Ssense has a pair of glasses up. Anyone know if these are the collab with Garrett Leight?
I really need to stop reading subs only. Was told about these boots and little did I know that it was gaining traction. I'm a little skeptical on the Mini ripple sole but the synth boot sounds right up my alley. Count my vote!
Just saw this. I'd like to think that it was all from my left shoe that you tried on. On a serious note, didn't you have a pair of regular white MMM lows way back when?Great pickups nonetheless! Welcome to the dark (white) side
or just remember to shoot first