or Connect

Posts by ABALO

Quote: Originally Posted by mafoofan The jacket fits terribly, too. It's too short and too tight. You can clearly see his belly roll right above his vents. No man, that is just DRAPE
Quote: Originally Posted by Tidybeard I trust this was sarcastic? I doubt it.
Quote: Originally Posted by aj_del Any ideas of the maker(s) ?? Thxbye.
Quote: Originally Posted by onix His last activity was a couple of hours ago. So I guess he chose to stay out of this. which says a lot
Quote: Originally Posted by Bellison I think if anything it's the other way around. It's the shape and patinas of the shoes that are outstanding, but the quality of the shoes is questionable. It's not even good year welted. Guys, I am fcking bored now... THEY R GY WELTED. And quality is top notch. Thank you
Quote: Originally Posted by Newcomer Good call on the Lobb Luffield... but from my understanding Corthay = blake / rapid? I thought they were made in the same fashion as Berluti? Nope. Except for the Black patent Limited Edition Arca, all Corthays are GY welted. And they are closer to EG TD or JLP than Berluti in quality, IMO.
Quote: Originally Posted by lee_44106 Jeans way too baggy. Errr. NO.
Nice and impressive collection for a 24 year-old boy... I would keep the first 12 pairs and sell the balance
Quote: Originally Posted by Kuro No, I wouldn't pay Lobb's bespoke price for that model..... btw, did you forget about this model? Yes for half the price, I would ask Delos to make me this one instead
[quote=lasbar;2758624]You don't think the Mogador is worth the price tag? QUOTE] What is the price tag please ?