or Connect

Posts by emilo

I had the same experience. I did end up getting the item in the end though, but that is probably only because I am a persistant fucker. None the less. I am not shopping there again. My no-shop list only contain two shops: Largaconne and Endclothing. Shitty stores both.
Aha. I didn't realize the MA-1 would be build on the CWU body, so to speak.
^ Wait, that is the CWU there, right?
^ And so does the pockets etc. My guess is that the jacket is relatively small.
Synthese's was grey? It looked brown to me
Let's get a couple of things straight. The Stark IS supposed to fit long. It is designed to fall below your waist. And I can say this coming from a family who have worn SNS for three generations.Danes, as well as other Scandinavians, might be slightly taller than average, but this fact has no influence on the design of Danish clothing. I don't know who started this myth, but PLEASE stop repeating it. It is utter nonsense.Mike and Suneminyo's fits are great.
I got a shipping notice this morning for my moto. Exactly 15 weeks after I ordered. You'll probably get it next week or so.
Would love to see some more and better pictures of that leather ma-1.
Yeah, the biker style jackets coming out now have had a production time of approx 3½ months. But that's not to say that if you put in an order now, it will take more than 8 weeks to ship.
Does that mean a price point over the so called Woodyear Equilibrium (aka 1000 USD)?