or Connect

Posts by emilo

Go on; I'd die a happy man.
Can someone please elaborate on the supposed TOJ dufflebag..? It buggers me that I cannot find any deeds on it. Is it even a TOJ in the first place?
Selling this pair of tan leather Maison Martin Margiela side zips. They are tagged EU size 41, but fit's like size 42. They have been used only very scarecly, as evident from the pictures. There is a small nick one of the bootnecks, but it is small and located right where the jeans cover it anyway. The actual measurements are as follows: The Length is: 11" 9/16 Width at widest point: 4" 9/16 or 10/16 299 USD 149 + shipping (PP gift or add 4%)
Save USD 220 and 3 months wait on this TOJ Moto Because my CWU and MDR get all the street time, I feel it is a shame to have a 870 dollar jacket hanging unused in the closet, and I have decided to let it go to someone who would love it more. The dark brown goatskin is amazing. Indoors it looks black, and in the sun the intricate shades of brown show among the blackness of the hide. It is impossible for me to explain it, really, but I'd say that the biggest perk of the...
Info on that bag, please.
Might be a stupid question, but what makes these moma shoes different to the number of other, very similar moma shoes on yoox?
I would be all over a waxed cotton m65-like jacket. It is time, Drew.
There was not the slightest twist of sarcasm in my fingers when I typed that. Even though I can see in retrospect how one could read it that way.
Louis W. x APC is beyond any reasonable doubt inspired by TOJ. It is quite obvious.