or Connect

Posts by emilo

^ Maybe turn on the light next time? Quite difficult to give feedback on that kind of pics.
Oh, might as well add: It is impossible to wear your TOJ1 around people without getting compliments, so if your really shy; stay the f*ck away
So.. You kinda really need to set up this place somewhere on the globe called 'the temple', where we can come get a coffee or a beer, get measured, buy jackets (and whateves you might be coming up with). I'd totally make a trip for that!
Amiguous drew is ambiguous. Can you give some kind of guideline in what temperatures the quilt lining would be a better choise? In what climate/temperatures would you personally choose one over another?
Peacoat owners: Do you find your coat to be sufficiently warm during low temperatures (0 to -10 C / 30 - 15 F)? I'm on the fence regarding the quilted lining. Do you find the regular lining to be warm enough?
FYI The TOJ1 size 48 (p2p 20,7) fits smaller than the MDR size 47 (p2p 20,5). But yeah, everybody should just shut up and learn to size up.
TOJ1 Burgundy fit pic.I'm 175 cm, 70 kg, and it's a 48 with a little shorter sleeves. Its thight in the armpits and a bit in the chest.. Fine when I only wear a tshirt though. [[SPOILER]]
Moto 2010, Moto 2011, DR 2010, DR 2011 all in black or grey.Any of the bombers in black or brown.Choose whichever you happen to like the best.And regarding the new Toggle coat: I really don't like the leather flaps nor the sleeve toggle. It's too blingy blingy, but besides that it looks really sweet!
Are you stocky?
Sounds like the coat I need. I'll probably order one tonight after checking my banking account.