or Connect

Posts by emilo

Moto 2010, Moto 2011, DR 2010, DR 2011 all in black or grey.Any of the bombers in black or brown.Choose whichever you happen to like the best.And regarding the new Toggle coat: I really don't like the leather flaps nor the sleeve toggle. It's too blingy blingy, but besides that it looks really sweet!
Are you stocky?
Sounds like the coat I need. I'll probably order one tonight after checking my banking account.
If you can roll with perfect American English, do that. I'm personally living in the US now so I can go back to CPH and pick up girls with my fake east coast accent. Or well.. That's more like a bonus of my stay
What synth said. And must-do's also include:1) Christiania free-town. Chill with beer, tree-hugger food, and weed and watch the crazy people go about their business.2) Cafe Petersborg on Bredgade 76. OLDschool restaurant with traditional Danish cuisine. This shit is cash.3) Get shitfaced and use whatever foreign nationality you have as an excuse to hit on hot blondes.
Question: Is the TOJ Peacoat warm enough to be used as the primary winter coat in a New York City/ South Scandinavian climate? I find it hard to decide between the peacoat and the (new) dufflecoat.
If you're not a workout-maniac or a hungry american, I'm afraid that people here are quite "normal".First time out in my TOJ1, first compliment received.
I'm SO excited to see the new winter jacks, oh boy.
48 without a doubt. I'm 5,9 approx. 155 lbs and my 48 fits tight. Can just close it with a shirt and a thin jcrew sweater underneath. With only a thirst it is fine, tight but fine. These TOJ1 probably fit a size down (so that 48 fits like a 47 leather), maybe even 1,5 size down.
^ Lucky you, I'm probably going to have to cross the 8 week mark before I see mine. O that wait.