or Connect

Posts by emilo

No peacoat shipping mail for me. Gonna cry myself to sleep.
I didn't like the fit on the CPxGeller boots, so I'm returning them. If anyone wants to kop them for the USD 279 they ran me, please let me know today. They are size 9, TTS.
Should I buy these? Well.. already ordered. But should I keep when they come? I feel I've overspend, but dunno. What do you guys think? Levi's Made & Crafted Cotton Parka. At 300 from mrporter (50% discount). Common Projects X Geller Chelsea Boots. At 280 from thecorner (40%+40% discount).
I am a size 9 in Chucks, 9 in wolverine 1000mile boot. Would I be 8 or 9 in CP Ankle Boots you guys reckon? Quick answer = ++ internets.
I live in NYC at the moment, just never got about to change my location. I am seriously tempted to buy a pair, I really enjoy my raw denim. How would you guys say the quality is vis a vis the raw denim? And what is the idea with them, are you also supposed to wear them for months without wash to obtain certain fades?
Thank you, that is sound advice.And how much are they in the APC store? After deducting the 20% VAT, they come out as 174 incl. shipping from tresbienshop.
What do you guys reckon is the best place to buy the MIJ black petit standards for sub-retail? Tresbien's only got size s4 left, and i need 30 (or 29). Thanks y'all.
You're a stock 48 (most likely).
I'm up for a beer and a chat next weekend in the soho/ev area. Don't really need to get measured though
This thread is ruining my economy faser than a greek government. Stop. It.