or Connect

Posts by emilo

Have you been refunded?
From the condition of them, it is rather obvious that those parcels are not about to be shipped but rather were already shipped to the place where the photo was taken.
Honestly, if he had anything to say you'd want to hear, he would have told us himself. He knows how to use this forum. He knows how to send an email to the ever-waiting customers. The fact that he has completely abandoned all the online communities where he was so active before speaks volumes in and of itself.He does not give a single fuck enough about you or your order to give even a short and honest update say every other week. Do you really think he will go through the...
And people still believe they're getting their items. The fact that you effectively cannot get your money back kind of reveals the scam.
It is indeed a shame that people don't utilise this thread exactly how you want them to. However, I really don't think your missing fit pics are due to a lack of space (whatever that means on a dynamic message board). Rather, I think it is because no one is getting any jackets, backpacks or wallets to take pictures of. Obviously, you can label people's concerns 'conspiracies' all you want. It doesn't change the facts that 1) no one are getting their items, 2) it is...
Because some people have quite a lot of money at stake (including opportunity cost), perhaps? When would you consider your money lost? When the jacket is 1 year overdue? 1.5 years? 3 years overdue?
Until they actually start shipping products again I would take that estimate with a grain of salt. Well, any estimate they give, really. Spring turns into summer turns into autumn and people are still waiting on their June 2013 orders.. In the mean time, freaking Hollywood movies are developed with a shorter turn around time.
I honestly hate to say it, but this seems like an attempt at deflection to me. I am very sorry for Dan if his dad or another family member died. Obviously very tragic. It just doesn't adequately explain the slowdown in production we have seen since, what, November last year? Not even mentioning the complete halt in production since spring. And the zips for the backpacks, surely some other zipper could be sourced? I mean, why not come out and say that there was a problem...
He could give bi-weekly updates on how the production goes. He could let people know why no jackets are being send out this week. He could just in general participate a bit in the community to people don't get the impression (rightly or wrongly) that he has completely ditched it.How many more months of nothing has to pass before it would be reasonable to escalate this to get an answer? As also touched upon above, establishing a restaurant is a notoriously difficult and...
It does seem like you fancy making up stories to justify the painful combination of 1) Ever extending wait times, 2) only one batch of new jackets having gone out since when.. early spring? And 3) the fact that TOJ/Drew don't feel like it is his job to keep people up to date / reassure people on the expensive products they purchased last summer.Despite previous good experiences with TOJ, it is a lot of red flags. I personally only have a $135 wallet at stake, but try to...