or Connect

Posts by emilo

And this, I think, is where you hit right at the heart of the issue. I have not been able to get a refund so far. And I only ordered a $130 wallet.
So, the payment you received from the random person was not marked as gift? I am asking because if not, you could potentially end up in a situation where the other person orders a charge back/files a complaint resulting in you having neither jacket nor money but only a big fat dent in your credit score.
I honestly can't tell if you're a troll having a laugh or not.
Indeed.
He is, quite obviously, talking about one person buying another persons spot secondhand.
Thanks for the condescending remarks. And regarding the "hilarious" experiment in "human nature"; being open about the fact that you don't trust TOJ anymore and you therefore want to sell your spot is about as genuine as you can be in this situation. A lot of people, despite everything, still believe that Drew will deliver on the outstanding orders. Quite clearly, you are one of them.The cards are on the table. No one is hiding anything. Trusting Drew is a personal...
For the adventurous: Selling my Small Wallet spot. $130. PM me.
Yes, I actually got a reply earlier today:"Hey,Yea, I let Drew know already (since he handles all the wallet/bag transactions)."Whether this means that I can actually expect a refund, and if so, when that would be, I have no idea.
Not to be too contrary, but what would an ETA be worth at this point? Fool me once etc.
I too have tried to get in contact with TOJ/Charly via email a couple of times now. One time regarding a status update on the wallets, another time because I want to cancel my order and get a refund. I have not heard anything. I have suspected for quite a while that most people here would never see their products. We are beyond the point where you actually have to argue for why this is likely the case.Let me know what we can do through paypal. I might not be able to get my...