or Connect

Posts by emilo

'They' are struggling to fulfil the orders that they took before they shut down one and a half year ago. The answer is no.
I am quite pleased that I managed to get a refund for my wallet order. I hope more people will get theirs too. Maybe they don't refund jackets, though?
Got my refund yesterday. eCheck via paypal. It was for a wallet.
So I got a paypal email saying that I've got an echeck from Drew Keith on its way. Looks like the refunds are finally starting to happen.
Can you give a couple of examples of this open hostility? Other than the odd troll stirring the pot for the sake of it, I don't see any.I cannot, however, comprehend, why you and a couple of other guys so actively try to normalise the fact that Drew has taken hundreds of thousands of customers' dollars and then completely abandoned any and all channels of communication. True, you can email toj, but Charly seems to know as little about what is actually going on behind the...
Also waiting for my refund. They said this week, which in TOJ terms probably equates to never.
Kind of doesn't explain the fact that it is impossible to get a refund. I have been trying for a week with no other effect than an email saying 'I've let Drew know. - Charly'. And that was for a mere $130 wallet. When was the last time anyone got a refund from TOJ?
And this, I think, is where you hit right at the heart of the issue. I have not been able to get a refund so far. And I only ordered a $130 wallet.
So, the payment you received from the random person was not marked as gift? I am asking because if not, you could potentially end up in a situation where the other person orders a charge back/files a complaint resulting in you having neither jacket nor money but only a big fat dent in your credit score.
I honestly can't tell if you're a troll having a laugh or not.