or Connect

Posts by mcdecker1

21.5"
Width: 4.5" Length: 12.75"
For sale is a pair of Red Wings 4590 Iron Rangers. This is the pair that was originally made for J. Crew when they first started selling Red Wings. Pretty rare colorway and an awesome suede-like brown leather. Tough to describe, it has really amazing character. Same colorway from a 1953 Red Wing ad that J. Crew found and had made especially for them. Sold out quickly. Purchased about 5 years ago, worn maybe for a cumulative 1.5-2 months. These things are really...
For sale is a beautiful pair of mens saddle-style oxfords from the high-end heritage collection of Cole Haan, “Cole, Rood & Haan Co.” Original retail was $395 Very lightly used - purchased a few years ago but worn maybe 10 times total (probably closer to 7-8 times). Kept with cedar shoe trees in original box. Tons of life left, probably condition 8.5-9 out of 10. The shoes use a double welted 360 degree goodyear construction. Thick full leather soles cover the bottoms -...
For sale is a beautiful pair of mens saddle-style oxfords from the high-end heritage collection of Cole Haan, “Cole, Rood & Haan Co.” Original retail was $395 Very lightly used - purchased a few years ago but worn maybe 10 times total (probably closer to 7-8 times). Kept with cedar shoe trees in original box. Tons of life left, probably condition 8.5-9 out of 10. The shoes use a double welted 360 degree goodyear construction. Thick full leather soles cover the bottoms -...
Size 10, Barrie last Alden longwing bluchers made exclusively for J. Crew. Tobacco colorway. Purchase 1.5 years ago and worn maybe 10-12 times (with two professional shoe shines). Stored with shoe trees in original dust bags in box. Some signs of wear, but will look brand new with an additional shine. Condition is 9.5/10 Excuse the crappy iPhone pics and the poor San Francisco lighting smile.gif Paypal gift or +4%, or $10 discount if you venmo me instead. Shipped USPS...
Size 10, Barrie last Alden longwing bluchers made exclusively for J. Crew. Tobacco colorway. Purchase 1.5 years ago and worn maybe 10-12 times (with two professional shoe shines). Stored with shoe trees in original dust bags in box. Some signs of wear, but will look brand new with an additional shine. Condition is 9.5/10 Excuse the crappy iPhone pics and the poor San Francisco lighting Paypal gift or +4%, or $10 discount if you venmo me instead. Shipped USPS priority...
I have an indigo chore coat in a size L, purchased about 5 years ago but used for one season, awesome condition (except two buttons missing, I blame Apolis). Interest check here before posting on B&S
ok i've had my fair share of backpacks, and I seem to go back to Ospreys. Not stylish, but super durable, functional, and they have an awesome warranty (any product, any time, any reason - you can exchange your bag after 10 years because you don't like the color anymore!)
Cleaning out my closet, my loss is your gain. Apologies for the crappy iPhone pics (included stock photos when available), but I've done my best to describe condition of each piece. Prices include shipping in continental U.S., PM me for international shipping. I've included as much detail / sizing information as I'm able to, but if you have specific questions reach out 1. Norse Projects Nunk Sports Jacket, medium - $100 Bought at Steven Alan last year, worn 3 times,...