or Connect

Posts by mcdecker1

the revolve code is expired
revolve has the same deal (if using their app). I guess i'm a sucker for 30% off, I blame this forum for getting me used to goodness
does anyone know of a place where I can purchase a Cote & Ciel Nile backpack for a discount? I know Acrimony has them in stock and tend to do a black friday deal, but wondering if anyone knows of another spot. thanks
does anyone have any experience with the ultralight down? does it actually keep you pretty warm? I handled it in the store, seemed very light and not "super-filled", but I also don't have a ton of experience with packable jackets so not sure what to compare it to.
For sale is a like-new varsity jacket by Unis. Size large in the maroon color way. Sold out quickly and no longer available. Retailed for $430. Worn approximately 9-10 times, never in rain / adverse weather. Pet / smoke free house. The Made in USA jacket is built with a body from 80% virgin wool and 20 % nylon while the sleeves are made from a buttery 100% premium naked calfskin leather. The jacket is fully lined with snap closures, ribbed collar and hem and set-in...
For sale is a pair of lightly used red wings. Worn about 6-7 times. Some indigo rubbed off near the top (I wore these with a new pair of raw jeans), but as you can tell by the pics of the soles these are practically new. Come in original box. Modeled after Red Wing’s original work boot style, the 8881 is a 6-Inch Moc Toe featuring Olive Mohave leather, white Traction Tred rubber outsole, triple stitched quality and Goodyear welt construction. Size 10D, runs true to RW...
right - that applies to almost any page here, and doesn't change the fact that their prices have continued to go up without (what I consider) an increase in quality, improved fabrics, or anything else that would warrant higher prices. With that said, I get that prices for any goods naturally goes up, but I think at the current price point RT doesn't stand out from other brands.Again - all my opinion. Obviously it's worth it to others, or they wouldn't have customers.
Agreed. I like RT but honestly, their shirts aren't worth >$200. Price of denim keeps going up as well, and I'm not seeing as much innovation as I used to a few years ago.
do you recommend going TTS on the 3sixteen indigo tees? I'm 6' tall and 41" chest and wondering if a large (after it shrinks) will be too small/short (mainly short). Thanks!
I purchased the Rimowa classic flight multiwheel 1 year ago and traveled with it twice. It has some extremely minor wear and tear, but is practically brand new (used it as a carry on, never checked in). Still have the original receipt, paid $850+tax on this. Price includes shipping (so you save around ~$200 for a practically new suitcase) in continental U.S. I've switched to traveling with a backpack and haven't used this suitcase at all. Lifetime warranty on the body + 5...