or Connect

Posts by mcdecker1

awesome deal on those headphones. I just bought B&O H6 and am trying to return them... not worth the price (and no microphone!)
thanks!
anyone know where I can get the charcoal polka data laramie in a US 10 or 10.5? I'm in San Francisco and Maas & Stacks has them in 9.5, which is too small for me.
agree 100%, too many options out there and communication is too easy (we all have smartphones) to not respond. I had a bad experience with them as well
what's the difference between the transit and reportage camera straps?
Additional 75% off clearance items on Barneys Warehouse. I couldn't find anything for me, you might have better luck
Apologies if this has been mentioned, but the club Monaco in San Francisco (Westfield mall) is closing down for a remodel so they've marked the entire store down and are giving an additional 75% off sale price. Can't stack student discount. Today I purchased a reigning champ crew neck sweatshirt ($22), a pair of Clarke wallabees ($27), Barbour bedale ($94), and Barbour Wessex jacket ($137). Lots of suits for about $80 after discount. They do have some jack purcells and...
I messaged them about 5 minutes after placing my order, asking them to cancel... didn't hear back yesterday my sweatshirt arrived :/
Or New England Outerwear. I've been wearing the hell out of mine and they're holding up great. Sorry, I know this probably isn't the best place to mention another brand, but seeing a ton of negative feedback on OSB so thought I'd throw it out there.
10% off at Tres Bien: SS14-VIP-10-OFF