or Connect

Posts by mcdecker1

Extra 15% off sale @ End, EXTRA15
I have a few pairs of Gyakusou Nike tights and I've always sized up one for regular Nike fit
No additional codes accepted for TBS Final Sale
Final sale at TBS, some great stuff and lots of sizes! I picked up a Raf Simons button down, NikexUndercover tights, and JW Anderson knit polo for
can this please not become a customs & duties thread again?
the revolve code is expired
revolve has the same deal (if using their app). I guess i'm a sucker for 30% off, I blame this forum for getting me used to goodness
does anyone know of a place where I can purchase a Cote & Ciel Nile backpack for a discount? I know Acrimony has them in stock and tend to do a black friday deal, but wondering if anyone knows of another spot. thanks
does anyone have any experience with the ultralight down? does it actually keep you pretty warm? I handled it in the store, seemed very light and not "super-filled", but I also don't have a ton of experience with packable jackets so not sure what to compare it to.
For sale is a like-new varsity jacket by Unis. Size large in the maroon color way. Sold out quickly and no longer available. Retailed for $430. Worn approximately 9-10 times, never in rain / adverse weather. Pet / smoke free house. The Made in USA jacket is built with a body from 80% virgin wool and 20 % nylon while the sleeves are made from a buttery 100% premium naked calfskin leather. The jacket is fully lined with snap closures, ribbed collar and hem and set-in...