or Connect

Posts by mcdecker1

agree 100%, too many options out there and communication is too easy (we all have smartphones) to not respond. I had a bad experience with them as well
what's the difference between the transit and reportage camera straps?
Additional 75% off clearance items on Barneys Warehouse. I couldn't find anything for me, you might have better luck
Apologies if this has been mentioned, but the club Monaco in San Francisco (Westfield mall) is closing down for a remodel so they've marked the entire store down and are giving an additional 75% off sale price. Can't stack student discount. Today I purchased a reigning champ crew neck sweatshirt ($22), a pair of Clarke wallabees ($27), Barbour bedale ($94), and Barbour Wessex jacket ($137). Lots of suits for about $80 after discount. They do have some jack purcells and...
I messaged them about 5 minutes after placing my order, asking them to cancel... didn't hear back yesterday my sweatshirt arrived :/
Or New England Outerwear. I've been wearing the hell out of mine and they're holding up great. Sorry, I know this probably isn't the best place to mention another brand, but seeing a ton of negative feedback on OSB so thought I'd throw it out there.
10% off at Tres Bien: SS14-VIP-10-OFF
I think Tellason has some bigger sizes and can be found on sale at the right time of year. Great jeans
you should step up your price point for real quality, IMO
Industrie Denim in San Francisco has a full size run of basically... everything