or Connect

Posts by BABuckeye

There is a stand alone Black Fleece Store (by Brooks Brothers) going in on Fillmore in San Francisco. Am I the only one who does not see this as lasting very long? I have yet to see a guy on Fillmore wearing a suit jacket (2 sizes to small) paired with a matching skirt. I appreciate several nice pieces in the lineup, but I just think TB has a bizarre fascination with the Pee Wee Herman style. Good luck, Brooks.
Quote: Originally Posted by teddieriley If it's helpful for anyone, here are a couple of fit pics between L and XL. I wear a 42R jacket. The L belstaff is on the slim side, particularly in the arms and armhole, and I wouldn't be able to comfortably get a thicker cashmere sweater layered over a dress shirt underneath. With an XL, I can get an entire suit jacket with slight room to spare. I opted for the L. A bit slimmer than I want, but better than...
Quote: Originally Posted by brandall10 I just did a quick reread of this thread. Yes indeed, "buy anything", as long as anything = Lowndes or Tetbury, as those are the only two shoes people mention trying to cop in this thread (you mention Audleys but I think that were merely an observation?). StyleForum stalwarts a bit, yeah? I, for one, am not a fan of the Tetbury. Too elongated. Looks comical on guys with average or large size feet.
It's not just the kids in DC...the Democrats are keeping me poor too!
tempting...but trying to buy Xmas presents for other people!
If only my size...
<--just posting so I can see my sign up date to determine whether I am permitted to join the poll
What does "engine turned" mean? (seriously)
Good thing the sweaters are not my size, whus, you've already made me buy too many sweaters!