or Connect

Posts by tailorrmade

Does anyone know where Bestetti is sold in Korea? I am in Seoul.
SOLD
Up for sale is a brand new with tags pair of AG jeans. They are the Geffen 8 year distressed. They are originally priced at $225. Get them now for $110 shipped. Check the pics! http://www.agjeans.com/store/productdetails.aspx?productid=3176&colorid=8005
AG (Adriano Goldschmied) 50s SLIM SELVAGE JEANS Size: 34x34 Original Price: $325 These jeans are absolutely amazing. They are brand new with tags. They cotton is from the USA, the denim is from Japan and the jeans are made in California. The button is 100% sterling silver. Price is $xxx shipped. Get them quick!
SOLD! thanks for the interest!
These jeans are absolutely PERFECT! They are the Double RL (RRL) Selvedge Low Straight 36x34. They are an ultra soft and lightweight denim perfect for the upcoming summer. They retailed for $340. Check the pics! Ask questions if you got em!
SOLD!!! thanks
PRICE DROP!!!
I have a pair of Red Wing 1907 boots for sale in size 11D. They were gently worn about 5 times and I have decided they are just a bit too big for me. It's a shame because I LOVE these boots. I am willing to part with them for $SOLD shipped. They were originally $240.
I love the look of the 1907s. I have a pair of 1907s that fit OK in the length but the toe box is slightly cramped. I have the stock insole in them right now so its very thin. Does anyone know whether the leather in the toe box will loosen slightly after break-in or should I size up, stick an insole in there and deal with the heel slippage. The thing about these boots is that the leather goes straight up the back of the boot from the hell and does curve to fit your...