or Connect

Posts by knugget

I don't know about other providers, but for Gmail, once you recieve an email it is instantly displayed, if you have the browser open. But for other provdiers, Yahoo to be exact, if I get an email, I'd have to refresh to see that I have a new email. I love Gchat.
From my experience, I would not reccomend an RSX. My buddy has one and whoa so many problems. Maybe it's just his car but once he fixes something, something else goes wrong. I suggest the 350z, TSX, possibly the TL? C230?
Quote: Originally Posted by Hummingbird I have heard on here that you can phone in orders, as I live in Texas, and I can't just go in and check out these items. Whoa! I have never heard of this before, but it opens new windows for me since I live across the country..
Doubt it. Most people size up 2 or 3. I personally haven't recieved my belt yet, but I got a size 30 with a true waist of 28.
Quote: Originally Posted by Maharlika knugget are those jeans Kicking Mule Workshop? The fit looks good on you. Samurai s710xx. I want some KMW Rockers though....just not enough funds to splurge at the moment.