or Connect

Posts by worldrunner

I remember reading a thread about 5 months ago about an old man in England that made shoes out of his garage and people were ordering from this site.... Does anyone remember his name or link for the thread...( I cannot find it for the life of me). There was extensive discussion on where he had previously worked and if he was legit or not...and it turned out it was extremely impressive. Please PM me if you dont want to post in this thread as I remember there was about a 6...
I remember reading a thread about 5 months ago about an old man in England that made shoes out of his garage and people were ordering from this site.... Does anyone remember his name or link for the thread...There was extensive discussion on where he had previously worked and if he was legit or not... PLease PM me if you dont want to post in this thread as I remember there was about a 6 month wait for his shoes. I want to place an order!!!!! Thanks!
Mind sharing the price range this ring may fall under...I understand if you are not comfortable stating exact price... I will be looking for something similar in a year.
picked up a brand new zegna light blue dress shirt :)with bloomingdales tags. 15.5 x 34 ......for $15...
Just got my order of shoe trees yesterday and they only shipped 1....I did the buy 1 get 2 free deal back on the 11th. Anyone else have this problem? Their customer service is impossible to get through too as well....Very Very angry
1 week bump
HI Guys, Please Check out my ebay auctions for these items...All size 11. Jordan V's Fire Red and a pair of Ice Creams shoes as well.. PM for more pics... I purchased both off of ebay 3 years ago. Each seller guaranteed authenticity but I cannot confirm that since I did not buy from a store. $70 for both... or best offer. Free shipping in USA
$20 40R Navy Double Breasted Zegna Soft Sport Coat (SOLD) $20 40L Navy Oscar dela Renta Sport Coat $15 Light blue with white stripes Christian Dior dress shirt... 15.75-16 x 34 $8 shipping inside the US for the Sport Coats, $5 for the CD dress shirt, and we can negotiate international shipping. Please contact me for more pictures or questions.
39 R Grey Pinstripes Brooks Brothers Makers Brooksease Suit... Pants are 32 R ( I would guess 29 or 30 length). Pants have a small tear as shown in the pictures. 40 R Navy Pinstriped Hickey Freeman Suit. Pants are 32x 30. Button is coming unattached on suit pants. Please contact me for pictures and I will email you. Pit to Pit-17-17.5 inches back of collar to hem (taken at end of collar, not top of collar) -32 inches shoulders-19 inches top sleeve to end of sleeve-24...
excuse the ignorance but did you get it in naples or any rec on where I can get it?