or Connect

Posts by worldrunner

How do you order from Marcel? Or do you have to go to his shop ?
Thanks Green Frog...Im doing it right now on TurboTax and will download my trading forms in when they become available on February 3rd...Shocked that everything is so easy and that I can simply import my w2 and other documents
Thanks for the responses.... i have seen on yelp that I can go to some 4-5 star tax people for about $200...I will probably do that
OP, Where do you want to go and do in Paris??? That may determine where you stay.
Thanks for the advice Kirby....I cant wait for you to carry all the products...
Hôtel du Cadran was great....and it is in a great location... 7th rue...right next to Eifel Tower and walking distance to everything else... http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&gs_upl=1309l1309l0l1616l1l1l0l0l0l0l300l300l3-1l1l0&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_cp.,cf.osb&biw=1439&bih=722&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=Hôtel+du+Cadran&fb=1&gl=us&hq=Hôtel+du+Cadran&cid=0,0,10226369825129415582&ei=keUgT5jbKOmriQLH_OTYBw&sa=X&oi=local_result&ct=image&ved=0CE0Q_BI
Thanks for the advice North Hampton... I'll surf the web to try to get some. Hopefully it isnt just sold in the EU.
I have spent the last couple days reading all 76 pages. It is time I try to refine some of my shoes. First project is a pair of AE's. I am completely ignorant, but If I have learned correctly, I should: 1) Use Saphir saddle soap to strip shoes and remove the effects of the wrong color shoe polish on the toe / any wax. 2) Clean with Saphir Renovateur Cleaner and conditioner 3) Polish with Saphir Pommadier Cream Polish according to the color of the shoe / or use the correct...
First time tax payer coming up here... I made around 20 trades this year in the market that resulted in a large sum of losses (5 figures). I also received a sign on bonus and relocation bonus as well when I signed on for my company. What is the best way to go about taxes??????.. Get software? HR Block? Other solutions?
Thanks for all the ideas guys...i will try to incorporate all of them except playing golf. Although I plan on doing the 17 mile drive... Thanks!