Posts by Unregistered

Burn it.
Definitely not the best photo, I'll have to see if I can find better quality ones... Fiancee and I at the Grimaldi Palace in Monte Carlo for a concert.
Quote: Originally Posted by Metlin And yet you ended that sentence with a preposition. Touché! Allow me to correct: "Thus indicating the aforementioned wide-spread nature of the phenomenon."
How are the requirements for the ESF in Hong Kong? It's been 5 years since I graduated from a ESF school, and I am sure things have changed. But they recruit quite actively. Not to mention a relatively excellent benefits package with relocation and housing allowance.
Quote: Originally Posted by Jangofett Er, I thought the majority of Hong Kong middle and lower class people speak very limited amount of English. Correct sir. Thus indicating the wide-spread phenomenon we are describing. There is the group of British-cultured individuals that I am part of. Far less common within that social group.
I'm one for the light (and ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL) shoes with a gray suit. Many here will disagree. What would really help is a description of what you would be wearing the suit for. As much as I love your monks, I do believe that monks are not truly appropriate for usage in an office setting, or more formal events. They are technically "slip ons" and lack the formality presented by a pair of proper oxfords. Very well done though. As for socks, I've had...
Quote: Originally Posted by Jangofett Wouldn't the purseforum brigade know what these losers are doing and laugh at them behind their back, hence destroying whatever benefit these losers get from engaging in this practice? Not to sound crass, but most of the women engaging in this practice in Hong Kong speak very limited amounts of English.
I need to change my underwear.
Quote: Originally Posted by hermes man after reading krtp post it made me realize that its true we are not from some high society or well to do neighborhood anyway so what am i kidding! i dont have to pretend to be gentlemen and high class so ill just go with the bling This is honestly the first post you've made that I can respect. Without any sense of elitism, I applaud you for coming to that realization. Being from Hong Kong...
Slept until 3.