or Connect

Posts by Unregistered

@Kent Wang - Is having a velvet collar an option on the charcoal overcoat? I'm looking for a chesterfield and this might be the perfect route to go!
I'm in the same boat. This is Canada, and I can find myself in -20° weather easily.I would imagine something like this would be perfect... but sadly this isn't my size.http://www.ebay.com/itm/BROOKS-BROTHERS-CHESTERFIELD-TOP-COAT-WITH-VELVET-COLLAR-PEAKED-LAPELS-44-REG-/161859217601?hash=item25af8fa8c1:g:yZsAAOSwyvBV-HFuThere are moments where I actually find myself considering something like this.
I'll play. She doesn't count against me right?
For those of you who watch Downton Abbey, I really am in love with Mr. Talbot's dinner jacket... (Gentleman on the left)
Kopped! Can't wait
Tabs!
I certainly hope not.
Grosgrain. But less for the matchy matchy aspect, but more that the grosgrain is much nicer than the cheaper looking satin.
I've been attending concerts at the Edmonton Symphony Orchestra monthly in black tie. We finally had an event a few weeks ago where I'd say almost 15 other people were wearing respectable black tie. Somewhat fitting, since this concert was "Bond and beyond", with music from all the Bond films along with some spy movies (Mission Impossible, Austin Powers etc). Best part of it all? The majority of those in BT (myself included) were aged 20-30. Maybe there is some hope...
Damn. Sorry for letting this thread die out again!Nice weather means the Vass can come out and play.It's the Washington cut from suitsupply! I'm really liking their suits.