or Connect

Posts by Unregistered

Grosgrain. But less for the matchy matchy aspect, but more that the grosgrain is much nicer than the cheaper looking satin.
I've been attending concerts at the Edmonton Symphony Orchestra monthly in black tie. We finally had an event a few weeks ago where I'd say almost 15 other people were wearing respectable black tie. Somewhat fitting, since this concert was "Bond and beyond", with music from all the Bond films along with some spy movies (Mission Impossible, Austin Powers etc). Best part of it all? The majority of those in BT (myself included) were aged 20-30. Maybe there is some hope...
Damn. Sorry for letting this thread die out again!Nice weather means the Vass can come out and play.It's the Washington cut from suitsupply! I'm really liking their suits.
S&M white OCBD today under a BB blazer
Wow. Been a long time since I posted here. Sorry, been busy! Since the snow is back, I'm back to my AEs. Bonus pic today, cross post from the affiliate thread... New shirt from Spier and Mackay. Very happy given the price! Sam Hober grenadine grossa SF club tie
I picked up all my Vass here. The PTB were a pay it forward kind of thing from an awesome member here as they didn't fit him. the P2 last is the most comfortable pair of shoes I own. I'm a 40.5 in the P2 and U last. 7.5 in Rain, Inca, all C&J. 8 in AE 5 and 8.5 in all other AE. Tweedy day today. AE Fifth Aves in chocolate suede.
Even though those are beaters, they look fantastic! I couldn't do the sharp contrast between your trousers and the boot's colour though My beloved Vass cognac shell cordovan PTBs today. P2 last with contrast welt stitching.
We haven't really had snow in Edmonton for a bit now. I like it being bitterly cold, since it means I can wear decent shoes and not be worried or bother with galoshes. Maybe I'll wear Carminas tomorrow if it's still cold enough and get some pics up
I love the boots there! Gingham is nice indeed! Another day, another gingham. C&J Lowndes in chocolate suede.
Crockett Jones today.