or Connect

Posts by Unregistered

Bump and final price drop to $600. I'll be taking these down in about a week if they don't sell
Bump and a price drop!
I have no idea. The only identifying information I have is 215-J09377-BET-GRI and Grigio on the side of the box.
Hello. Selling brand new (see pics) Tom Ford black double monks in a UK8/US9. Unfortunately too big for me, otherwise I'd keep them for myself. I'd say they fit TTS, seeing as they are only a little too big and I'm normally a 7.5 in most lasts. As you can see, the soles have not seen any wear at all. Comes in the TF box and includes a shoe bag. Asking US$800 $700$600 shipped anywhere via Paypal. Worst I can say to reasonable offers is no
It's a pocket knife. Or at least I carry it as one.I use it for steak when I eat out. Cuts absolutely beautifully.
Unfortunately I'm looking for something pretty much exactly like that - just the MOP stud exposed without the "halo" of metal around it. I do have a gold and onyx set, but I am looking for something without the gold being visible for a more minimalist appearance. And to match my plain pearl cufflinks (which also don't have any metal framing)
Pakeman Catto & Carter
Anyone have any source for shirt studs like these? Plain smoke MOP without any exposed metal. Preferably from a source that doesn't want £42 to ship a £24.50 set of studs...
OMG I'm so happy to see your return, Hermes Man. I've missed you.
This is my 686