or Connect

Posts by MyTailorIsRich

Quote: Originally Posted by L'Incandescent That was me. I'm glad you're liking it! Have you tried the new Jardin sur le Toit yet? I think it might be just as good as Sur le Nil. Also has surprisingly good longevity. Diptyque L'Autre for me today. Guess what I'm wearing today ( Fougere Royale)? And this evening Jubilation XXV. Really enjoying J25. Note on Hermes. They are pretty generous on samples. I am pretty sure if you send them an email...
Quote: Originally Posted by loveswatching Syringes and sample vials ordered. I am gonna get shit ready on my side so this works out smooth. Sounds like a drug deal
Quote: Originally Posted by Cary Grant I was impressed with this bunch in Las Vegas (and in LA): http://weftdenim.com/ The site only links to a contact email at the moment... Custom made denim, you choose the cloths and all the details, measurements. Oh? Tell us more. What types of denim? Price points?
TdH today.
Tried Jubilation XXV today and liked it much more than I thought I would. I have had very good luck with sandalwood scents but pretty bad luck with incense-based ones. Jubilation is probably the best incense-based one I've tried. Too bad I missed the split!
I'm going to be in Italy from May 20 to June 6 so feel free to adjust the route if the package is going to hit me about then. OTOH it seems like it takes a month for anything to reach me from Canada and that looks like a good sized box. Quote: Originally Posted by Master-Classter sounds good guys. Here's the preliminary shipping route, any comments/suggestions? notreknip - Edmonton, Alberta (Canada) MyTailorIsRich then Parker - San...
Quote: Originally Posted by L'Incandescent Back to Black today. (Many thanks to boo!) I like this a lot. It's a tobacco/vanilla scent, but a lot more complex than other tobacco/vanillas that I've worn. The honey note really takes it in a different direction. A little better longevity would be nice, though. I got to meet Kilian last weekend at Saks and attended a presentation. Actually a pretty interesting guy that has obviously put a lot of...
Quote: Originally Posted by Green Lantern Angeliques Sous La Pluie by Jean-Claude Ellena / Editions de Parfums Frederic Malle Didn't enthuse me the first 3 times I wore it but today it just smelled different. Today it became a favorite. I liked it right away. In fact I bought a bottle this weekend. I find it to be a beautiful woody amber with a very short life. Like Geranium Pour Monsieur it is a beautiful but fleeting olfactory dream, so...
Looks pretty freakin' awesome!
Equipage today.