or Connect

Posts by MyTailorIsRich

I can't believe there isn't more interest in Jubilation XXV. I hate to describe it as a panty dropper, but if I have to I will. This is some sexy shit.
Trying a sample of Tabarome today. So far all I get is weak green tea.
Vintage Ungaro III today (thanks MC). The vintage red top stuff makes the new black top seem a lot more synthetic in comparison. And the new formaulation adds a metallic/acquatic accord on top compared to the vintage. C&E Sienna is the only scent I had ever worn until recently and I haven't tried Sienna in at least 10 years. I am curious to try it again.
Red Vetyver today. A great vetyver, but longevity is not so great - maybe 6 hours.
Quote: Originally Posted by cioni2k Embarrassed to say how many sunglasses I've bought in the past 2 months, but I really want these Zegnas too: Maybe I'll sell a bunch of stuff to make it right in my head Damn you! I knew to look for these in a Zegna store, thanks to your post, during my vacation to Italy and now I own them. They are a nicest sunglasses I have ever owned and nobody in the US going to be wearing them so they are quite...
Trying a sample of un Jardin Sur le Nil today. I thought I would like it better based on the in-store sniff. Not bad, but a little too sweet on the drydown, for my taste, to use regularly.
Quote: Originally Posted by Notreknip I would absolutely love 10-20mL of XXV. How much is this stuff per mL? 4ish? If we both take 15ml then that only leaves 40ml worth of demand to get the deal in gear...
Quote: Originally Posted by El Argentino Honestly no... I figured pages and pages before I got into this were splits that had already been closed and therefore of no use to me as a relative newcomer. Will go back and read the history books now though. You just need to read the very first post, not the whole thread
Quote: Originally Posted by Rambo I would consider splitting up XXV as I'd like to have 10ml of it around. Or maybe even Dia. Which one are you interested in? Even though I have sworn off splits for awhile, I would be up for 10ml of XXV.
Declaration, for that summertime feeling.