or Connect

Posts by BrunnerDominic

Norse Projects Cardi (size small) 100% wool (lightweight) The cardigan has been worn maybe 10 times - always taken well care of. I handwashed it 2 times, it's in perfect shape. s2s: 17.5 p2p: 19.25 back: 25.5 Retail: ~$230 Asking: $80 (plus $10 when outside of Europe) Folk Undergarm Sweater (size 2) 100% pima cotton The sweater has been worn a bit, but there are no flaws whatsoever. I always handwashed it. The undergarm sweater is a discontinued model, it features...
Kai Aakamann Blue Cordury (size small) from last season s2s: 16.75 p2p: 18.75 back: 27.25 Great shirt with loads of details (placket, 2 chest pockets etc.) made of a really soft and fine cordury fabric. Has 2 darts in the back for a perfect trim fit. Has been worn like 5 times - great condition! Comes with tag and spare buttons. Retail: $180 Asking: $80 (plus $10 when outside of Europe) Beams+ (cotton/linen mix) (size small) s2s: 17 p2p: 20.2 back: 27.75 Perfect...
anyone knows how sizing is on this item?
Has anyone bought this fleece jacket: http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/index.jsp?productId=29429906 How's the sizing?
Aweseome jacket from NDG last season. Jacket has been worn a few times, but is hanging in my closet for more than a year now... I don't think I need to write a detailed description of the item cus you all know this. It's a size small and fits pretty much tts. There are now holes, rips, stains etc - great condition! Retail at Tres Bien was close to €600 if I remember correctly - all reasonable offers will be considered but keep in mind that I ship from switzerland so if...
I need sizing advice too....measurements make those jeans look pretty much tts, but the model on need supply rocks a '30, like he does on other brands which are clearly vanity sized.PS: I've ordered the oat/blue herringbone shirt and the indigo shawl cardi. The shirt - my first United shirt - is awesome. I love the fabric and the cut of it, imo that's high quality clothing and really worth its money. The cardi is also pretty sweet but unfortunately its too loose fitting in...
Up for sale is a BNWT pair of RRL denim. Imo the tobacco wash is one of the best washes they done. I had the same pair in a size 29, for which my ass has grown too big, found this pair on ebay, but it turns out it's too loose fitting for my liking (obviously I'd need a size 30). I'd like to get back what I paid so I'll ship this pair to anyplace in the world for 140$. waist: 16.5 thigh@crotch: 11.75 hem: 7.5
Shirt is NWT. It's too big for my liking. It's a nice herringbone fabric with irregularities and a lightly worn look. Two pockets, hidden button down and a collar tab. s2s: 18.5 p2p: 23.5 back: 31.5 Retail: $180 Asking: $90 (plus $10 when outside of Europe) Now: $70 I'm always open for reasonable offers and/or trades!!
The shoe has been worn 2 times, unfortunately it's too small for me. It's definitely one of the nicest floral patterns I've ever seen on a sneaker - too bad it doesn't fit. It's in immaculate condition - no visible wear! I will ship the shoe in a random shoe box. Retail price was $175, I had 'em proxied to switzerland which ended up costing me over $200. I will ship the shoe to anywhere for $150 NOW only $120 Worldwide I'm always open for reasonable offers and/or...
Selling those 3 shirts that no longer fit: SOLD1. Gitman Vintage Grey Chambray (Size Small) from last season s2s: 17.5 p2p: 19.5 back: 27.25 Shirt has been worn quite a few times but there are no flaws and stains. It has always been cleaned and ironed professionally. The second spare button was already missing when I bought it and the back of the shirt has been shortened by my tailor to match the front length (see measurements). Retail: $160 Asking: $50 (plus $10 when...