or Connect

Posts by BrunnerDominic

Both shirts are new with tags, the OL shirt has been worn once and dry cleaned once! OL Amazing sturdy black denim, the 1950's cut. As mentioned above, worn once and dry cleaned once s2s: 16.75 p2p: 20.5 sleeve: 25 back: 27 Tagged 46/S fits TTS $100 shipped Niche This is an amazing denim shirt, unfortuntately I can't fit it into my wardrobe. Amazing handfeel on the denim, great detailing, sharp tailoring - it's tagged L but it will fit best for a slim M. Tried on...
This is it! The very last upland from Mr. Suzuki for WWM (and we all know what happened when mcNasty took over : | ). I remember the jacket being sold out within an hour at TresBien and the retail price was crazy (something like €380). The jacket has been worn a handful of times, then stored in my closet and now it's too tight in the shoulder and chest area - what a bummer! The jacket has never been dry cleaned or messed with, the cotton still has its nice satin sheen....
I've worn the sweater maybe 5-6 times, has been handwashed once - no pilling, the sweater looks still brand new. I have a lot of clothes, this piece never made it into the rotation, it needs a new home!! Great fabric, great texture, awesome knit! It's warm and comfy - perfect for winter. Retails for $300 or so.. s2s: 21 (dropped shoulders) p2p: 20.25 back 25 $150 shipped
CdG Shirt Jacket has been worn over a few seasons, but I take care of my stuff so it's in good condition apart from a little flaw on one sleeve and the "laces" of the hood (see pics). It's a nice and deep green color, you gonna love it! s2s: 17 p2p: 19.75 sleeve: 25 back: 27.5 It's tagged as M but it fits really trim, Imo it's best for someone who usually wears S. $180 shipped Our Legacy Harvest Blazer I remember the jacket being instantly sold out when it was...
got those ones as well.....amazing RRL's! Retailed for $390 - great deal for the one who picks it up
if it was the burgundy/red joint it would have been an instant buy!! awesome jacket, awesome fabric - unfortunately not my color. good luck with the sale - price is ridiculuous, leaves me puzzled why noone has picked it up yet...
Norse Projects Cardi (size small) 100% wool (lightweight) The cardigan has been worn maybe 10 times - always taken well care of. I handwashed it 2 times, it's in perfect shape. s2s: 17.5 p2p: 19.25 back: 25.5 Retail: ~$230 Asking: $80 (plus $10 when outside of Europe) Folk Undergarm Sweater (size 2) 100% pima cotton The sweater has been worn a bit, but there are no flaws whatsoever. I always handwashed it. The undergarm sweater is a discontinued model, it features...
Kai Aakamann Blue Cordury (size small) from last season s2s: 16.75 p2p: 18.75 back: 27.25 Great shirt with loads of details (placket, 2 chest pockets etc.) made of a really soft and fine cordury fabric. Has 2 darts in the back for a perfect trim fit. Has been worn like 5 times - great condition! Comes with tag and spare buttons. Retail: $180 Asking: $80 (plus $10 when outside of Europe) SOLDBeams+ (cotton/linen mix) (size small) s2s: 17 p2p: 20.2 back: 27.75 Perfect...
anyone knows how sizing is on this item?
Has anyone bought this fleece jacket: http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/index.jsp?productId=29429906 How's the sizing?