or Connect

Posts by BrunnerDominic

got those ones as well.....amazing RRL's! Retailed for $390 - great deal for the one who picks it up
if it was the burgundy/red joint it would have been an instant buy!! awesome jacket, awesome fabric - unfortunately not my color. good luck with the sale - price is ridiculuous, leaves me puzzled why noone has picked it up yet...
Norse Projects Cardi (size small) 100% wool (lightweight) The cardigan has been worn maybe 10 times - always taken well care of. I handwashed it 2 times, it's in perfect shape. s2s: 17.5 p2p: 19.25 back: 25.5 Retail: ~$230 Asking: $80 (plus $10 when outside of Europe) Folk Undergarm Sweater (size 2) 100% pima cotton The sweater has been worn a bit, but there are no flaws whatsoever. I always handwashed it. The undergarm sweater is a discontinued model, it features...
Kai Aakamann Blue Cordury (size small) from last season s2s: 16.75 p2p: 18.75 back: 27.25 Great shirt with loads of details (placket, 2 chest pockets etc.) made of a really soft and fine cordury fabric. Has 2 darts in the back for a perfect trim fit. Has been worn like 5 times - great condition! Comes with tag and spare buttons. Retail: $180 Asking: $80 (plus $10 when outside of Europe) SOLDBeams+ (cotton/linen mix) (size small) s2s: 17 p2p: 20.2 back: 27.75 Perfect...
anyone knows how sizing is on this item?
Has anyone bought this fleece jacket: http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/index.jsp?productId=29429906 How's the sizing?
Aweseome jacket from NDG last season. Jacket has been worn a few times, but is hanging in my closet for more than a year now... I don't think I need to write a detailed description of the item cus you all know this. It's a size small and fits pretty much tts. There are now holes, rips, stains etc - great condition! Retail at Tres Bien was close to €600 if I remember correctly - all reasonable offers will be considered but keep in mind that I ship from switzerland so if...
Up for sale is a BNWT pair of RRL denim. Imo the tobacco wash is one of the best washes they done. I had the same pair in a size 29, for which my ass has grown too big, found this pair on ebay, but it turns out it's too loose fitting for my liking (obviously I'd need a size 30). I'd like to get back what I paid so I'll ship this pair to anyplace in the world for 140$. waist: 16.5 thigh@crotch: 11.75 hem: 7.5
Shirt is NWT. It's too big for my liking. It's a nice herringbone fabric with irregularities and a lightly worn look. Two pockets, hidden button down and a collar tab. s2s: 18.5 p2p: 23.5 back: 31.5 Retail: $180 Asking: $90 (plus $10 when outside of Europe) Now: $70 I'm always open for reasonable offers and/or trades!!
The shoe has been worn 2 times, unfortunately it's too small for me. It's definitely one of the nicest floral patterns I've ever seen on a sneaker - too bad it doesn't fit. It's in immaculate condition - no visible wear! I will ship the shoe in a random shoe box. Retail price was $175, I had 'em proxied to switzerland which ended up costing me over $200. I will ship the shoe to anywhere for $150 NOW only $120 Worldwide I'm always open for reasonable offers and/or...