or Connect

Posts by BrunnerDominic

Bought the shirt on the forum a couple of months ago but right after that I bought myself a CPO shirt from engineered garments so this one is just collecting dust! Previous owner has worn it once, I have only tried it on - so it's basically new without tags! Color is awesome, a deep and dark navy. 100% wool. Thick and sturdy - built to last! Measurements: p2p: 21.5inches s2s: 17.75inches back: 30inches Asking: $150 shipped
Great pants for spring and summer, it's a lightweight bedford cord fabric - really amazing!! Color is light olive or maybe sage. Pants are brand new and unworn. Measurements: waist: 16inches inseam: 32.5inches front: 10.5inches back: 15inches Retail: $160 Asking: $130 shipped
Great pair of pants, the bedford cord is a really nice fabric and the color and cut is great! Brand new and unworn, only the tag on the back pocket is damaged! Measurements: waist: 15inches inseam: 28inches (slightly cropped) front: 10.25inches back: 14.25inches Retail: $220 Asking: $150 shipped
Shoes have been tried on indoors on carpet and then stored in my closet for about 2 years!! It's about time that I sell 'em, cus I don't wear 'em. 2nd pair of laces is missing cus it wasn't included, only comes with dustbag and the original box is slightly damaged (see pics). I'm open to reasonable and fair offers especially if you don't need the original box, but keep in my mind that the black (and white) ones never go on sale. Retail: $420 Asking: $350 shipped
SOLD
NDG Nom de guerre TACTICAL COMBAT SHIRT I don't think I need to describe this item.... Awesome shirt in a great condition. I really took care of this beauty, it's in pristine condition - only thing: I took the metal eyelets out (see pic), you can reinsert new ones or do whatever you want Size is medium, but it's made in Japan and it fits like a small. Also got the tag with some extra fabric attached to it! s2s: 17in p2p: 19in back: 27.5in sleeve: 26in $140 shipped to...
measurements please
Anyone bought this yet? A short review on fabric/handfeel, sizing/fit would be highly appreciated...
Both shirts are new with tags, the OL shirt has been worn once and dry cleaned once! OL Amazing sturdy black denim, the 1950's cut. As mentioned above, worn once and dry cleaned once s2s: 16.75 p2p: 20.5 sleeve: 25 back: 27 Tagged 46/S fits TTS $100 shipped Niche This is an amazing denim shirt, unfortuntately I can't fit it into my wardrobe. Amazing handfeel on the denim, great detailing, sharp tailoring - it's tagged L but it will fit best for a slim M. Tried on...
This is it! The very last upland from Mr. Suzuki for WWM (and we all know what happened when mcNasty took over : | ). I remember the jacket being sold out within an hour at TresBien and the retail price was crazy (something like €380). The jacket has been worn a handful of times, then stored in my closet and now it's too tight in the shoulder and chest area - what a bummer! The jacket has never been dry cleaned or messed with, the cotton still has its nice satin sheen....