or Connect

Posts by Thanks SF (a new me)

I am too, but my SA said that EG are part of it. He could be misinformed.. Again, please confirm with BB..
yes, under Footwear >> Formal & Luxury
i believe both..They have not officially announce this special sale so I would suggest calling your local BB. My SA even said that he can do a presale now. I can confirm with him tomorrow and will provide an update
yep, either Brooks MC or any issued by other financial institution..It will be a bloody Friday BTW, I saw the EG's and they are noice..Thinking of getting the wingtip and split toe bals
per my SA, leather goods special sale on Nov 25-26 when using any Mastercard (almost 45% off). I know Peals are definitely part of the sale but I believe EG are included as well. Cordovans are NOT part of the extravaganza. Please verify with BB on the EG. for example on a Peal, $488 - 214.72 (44%) = $273.28 * 1.0775 (tax around my area) = $294.46
per my SA, leather goods special sale on Nov 25-26 when using any Mastercard (almost 45% off). I know Peals are definitely part of the sale but I believe EG are included as well. Cordovans are NOT part of the extravaganza. Please verify with BB on the EG. for example on a Peal, $488 - 214.72 (44%) = $273.28 * 1.0775 (tax around my area) = $294.46
..ok so back to shoe trees...
Although I have to agree to that this Aldo is a piece of $#!+, I have to commend OP for having the discipline and knowing his financial limitations and at the same time making the effort to improve his style and appearance. ...and I always appreciate MoL thoughtful and constructive guidance....
chances are high. Also depends on what style you are looking for. Typically popular models such as Strands, PA, Players, Lombard etc are available. Assuming they have your size post holiday madness...
fix that for you...http://www.styleforum.net/t/224382/acronyms-on-this-site/45