or Connect

Posts by Thanks SF (a new me)

...can be overwhelming....If i have to offer my .02, start with shoes (ladies notice them ) then SC/Jackets..These will serve as your anchors...
baller !!!!! I could never pull off this pair but if ...#1 is probably the only combo I will even try ( or #7)
simple rules..since childhood, clean, pressed and always tucked-in dress/polo shirts, clean/shined shoes....footwear quality, a different story... my first job out of college, while on the way to a client meeting, the project partner took me straight to a local shoe store and bluntly "Invest on good footwear. You don't want to be seen walking and wearing those shoes. Don't worry, you can pay me back" and thus my first pairs of AEs (McAllister and Park Avs) ...been resoled...
KW, interesting you asked since I have a couple of your products (a cotton and linen) as my starter items...
AE logo on the right shoe is normal..sole coloring is interesting though ...is this a brand new pair? can you post pics of the sole
TB, deets on the boots, which UGG's last ...
when wearing PS and using a TV fold for example, is it suppose to have a bulging feel or should it lay flat and snug on you chest pocket? does material has something to do with the fold itself, cotton vs. silk? pockets too small? or b/c I just don't know how to fold this damn thing? Thank you gents...
does anyone has a new Herrings code for a discount? TW710 just expired (HSAB still works for a shoo tree) ...Thanks in advance!
Moving forward, I think it would be wise for you to read more and take advantage of the search function before starting a new thread.... oh btw, welcome to SF..carry on
I'm with you...