or Connect

Posts by Thanks SF (a new me)

Any plans to restock this IM item? Thnx
NMWA crew, I normally wear S Merino/Lambswool sweaters. How does the Scott and Charters Grey Lambswool Cardigan fit? Should I expect some stretching? I'm planning to layer with casual shirt underneath, should I go TTS or size up? So many great colors to choose from...Grey, Burgundy, Blue, Camel Grey/Blue are so versatile Also, can you provide sleeve measurements in Small? TIA... W
per reco of NMWA crew and others, full size...I normally wear 7D US, went with size 39. Perfect fit, snug enough around the sides and toe box area to account for stretching..I guess I misread...I was wearing a 40 in CP's, which is a tad roomy...
speaking of Butteros...I loved my old CP's but since getting my first pair (Tan) last week, I've been wearing 'em for days and breaking in beautifully. I don't know how to explain it, but it has a different feel/vibe, people asking me if its real leather. I know for sure I'm buying another pair (or 2 or 3, damn it Greg)...
not sure if this has been posted..Formosa and NMWA collab. http://parisiangentleman.co.uk/2014/05/31/sartoria-formosa-the-bridge-between-bespoke-and-ready-to-wear/
@in stitches in black jeans, now thats another level. it should pair well with the SS Merino charcoal coat. Now go and kop a black Buttero/Heschung boots and report immediately...
The Tanino low Cuoio calf? I'm expecting mine tomorrow..glad to hear if it is.
anybody having issues with pw reset? PW reset has default values already filled , but when entering new pw, it keeps prompting "Please make sure your passwords match." I knw my pw are matching !!!:+) THoughts? TIA
To Greg and Kyle, big Thank You...... - W
+1