or Connect

Posts by Thanks SF (a new me)

looks like I took the last S&C shawl cardigan S in Grey, just in time for the cooler temps next week...
didn't kop, but great to see another epic SF collab/MTO mad rush. Something to tell your grand kids....
@gdl203 when you have time, can you please provide the sleeve measurement of the S&C lambswool cardigan in Small. TIA
I agree, but it just does not compliment my ashun skin palette. While Grey and Blue are safe and versatile, the Burgundy is striking...
Kyle, sleeve measurement on the Small please....
Any plans to restock this IM item? Thnx
NMWA crew, I normally wear S Merino/Lambswool sweaters. How does the Scott and Charters Grey Lambswool Cardigan fit? Should I expect some stretching? I'm planning to layer with casual shirt underneath, should I go TTS or size up? So many great colors to choose from...Grey, Burgundy, Blue, Camel Grey/Blue are so versatile Also, can you provide sleeve measurements in Small? TIA... W
per reco of NMWA crew and others, full size...I normally wear 7D US, went with size 39. Perfect fit, snug enough around the sides and toe box area to account for stretching..I guess I misread...I was wearing a 40 in CP's, which is a tad roomy...
speaking of Butteros...I loved my old CP's but since getting my first pair (Tan) last week, I've been wearing 'em for days and breaking in beautifully. I don't know how to explain it, but it has a different feel/vibe, people asking me if its real leather. I know for sure I'm buying another pair (or 2 or 3, damn it Greg)...
not sure if this has been posted..Formosa and NMWA collab. http://parisiangentleman.co.uk/2014/05/31/sartoria-formosa-the-bridge-between-bespoke-and-ready-to-wear/