or Connect

Posts by Thanks SF (a new me)

i think i should take chance sizing up 2 with the taupe casentino. per frank's exp, it looks a very slim cut.thanks
trying to figure out my sizing with Taupe SB Casentino..While planning to wear with jacket 50% of time, any experience with just an OCBD/light sweater? I'm a normal 39-40 and thinking of 1 size up but 52 is out of stock; and 54 are still available..Thanks in advance
anybody thinking of returning a size 52 SB Taupe Casentino? that's a darn great price....
You shouldn't and I can relate. But IME, once you have your fit/sizing nailed down, there's no turning back. Measure your best fitting shirt and make adjustments if necessary. Start with a basic fabric that's easier on your wallet just in case. Patience, patience patience. Good Luck
not 100% but looks like Lyle and Scott...
+1. Rare and truly work of art...My wife would frame those ...
IMO, I don't think Walnut is a light color at all. Tan and Chestnuts are... my go to wheels during 2013 F/W season, with denim, moleskin, twill trousers, and cords...But with snow/salt on the ground, I have an old beater for that
I have not acquired anything during recent round of sale due to sizing concerns (and funding constraints) . But Greg always answered my questions in great details and absolute patience. But I know that I will come back with a vengeance hopefully soon..Too many wants but the Inis Meain MTO and LBM casentino are on top of that list. Thanks @gdl203 and @Edouard !
I just received a customs duty invoice from DHL, 3 wks after delivery? Is this normal if opting for expedited shipping to US rather than regular snail mail? Thanks
Rob, all ties are standard 58"? No special runs for shorter length (55-56"). Thanks -W