or Connect

Posts by Thanks SF (a new me)

LOL..will be soon..It's killing me. I just want that .05% kopping chance
My wallet is glad I'm not in the market for Suit/SC right now. So many great choices. Surprised some are still available. Looks like the animals herd/flock are resting for now. Give it some time for the next feeding schedule
been waiting for the OS drop the last 3 days. I am very concern that it will happen during the hrs that I'm away...begging for immediate drops now so at least I have that .05% chance of kopping. F5 F5 F5.
will Ollie show up today? :+)
F5 F5 F5 F5
Word !!! Thank You sir
Just curious. How should the IM linen sweaters fit, a little loose? I asked because I size up from my normal Merino/Cashmere chunkies. While the length and chest are ideal, I feel that the shoulders are a tad wide due to a minor folding (term??) around the armhole above the pit. I'm thinking of sizing down but it may be too tight. I am not slim. TIA btw, the Light Blue/grey donegal sweater is great. good soft hand and texture; springy
Wow, that's a good number for 3 mos. Kop is the answer then...
Thank goodness we are different size Frank. LOL. That's the jacket !! Want it bad. I'm still fuming over the Alpha jersey that I missed out and your pics are constant torture and a reminder...
Unless its been upgraded, current system does not allow that. Checkout using the forum code. At the note section, include your gift codes and they will make back end system adjustments. That's how i did it but check with them as well.