or Connect

Posts by Thanks SF (a new me)

sup S? you should be very happy. I hope
from a context/formality standpoint, can the LBM basket weave Navy overcoat be worn casually (with lite Knit/OCBD) or it is primarily a suit/SC piece of garment? really that slim it is recommended to size up? Length wise, is it above or below the knee? I can't tell if it has functional sleeves...Thanks
Thanks FC...me too. I try to exert some effort/exercise when I can...IMO, orange will go well with your wide collection of jackets/SC...or just get BOTH
Rake, leaves, bird feeder, GRP, and Buttero.....] Thanks to @gdl203, @Asian Afro, and @Sotiris for sizing assistance....Now I need to figure out Esemplare, Valstar, and SS Juncus
Anyone? Please....
any fit pics or measurements of the following is much appreciated... - Valstar field jacket in 38 - GRP A1 style cardigan in sz 3
Do members get any form of discounts/promo codes from the affiliate? Thought i should ask as I'm interested in a few items. Thanks
While I'm sad that it didn't work for me, I'm glad it will find a nice home. Thank You Indeed, what a beautiful piece of garmentFor additional Inis Meain sizing reference, the Aran buttoned neck in Charcoal is cut a little trimmer than normal.
Anyone who missed out on the SS Merino coat extravaganza, please see my signature . Selling a dark Charcoal/Birdseye in sz 5. Send me a pm if you have any question(s). I am so disappointed. What a beautiful coat.
ITEM SOLD !!!! Great coat. Just had it delivered today. Unfortunately, it's too big for me. Asking price $780 I prefer shipping CONUS only. I may consider international as well for an extra charge. Exclusively re-issued for NMWA in "Dark" charcoal birdeseye wool with charcoal knit liner. It also comes with an awesome hanger and garment bag from...