or Connect

Posts by Thanks SF (a new me)

can anybody comment on the Grenadine Grossa in Burgundy. It looks closer to dark brown versus the Promoteo, which is what I think a true Burgundy should look like. Not sure if this is just on my monitor... Thanks
@Shouldaville, while I like your avatar, we need to decide who's the rightful user
just to chime in...last year, while needing a re-sole for an old pair, I stopped by a local stockist. The shop owner actually called Alden since my pair has been resoled once by a local cobbler. Alden declined.
your frustrations are understandable, but this is part of the process going MTM over the internet. IMO, it is a question of your risk tolerance. Even bespoke customers sometimes has similar results. Good Luck.
...owning your style and being comfortable with your own skin. I'm still searching for mine.....
quite entertaining. Thanks and keep it coming.
I've had some similar very minor measurement issue(s) but the shirt is wearable and the fit is acceptable even to my OCD standards..fit photos if possible
or the AS line...
boring MC Casual dad with specks of SW&D
i think i should take chance sizing up 2 with the taupe casentino. per frank's exp, it looks a very slim cut.thanks