or Connect

Posts by Thanks SF (a new me)

tru dat on Murls.Fok,I totally agree. But my perception is a number of new members are just plain lazy. I use to help them navigate by suggesting the search function, as we all should if possible. I would even do the search and post links to older/similar threads. But I got tired. Most of these noobs wants instant answers asap, without having the experience of doing some legwork and taking advantage of forumfunctions.When I'm in a good mood, I still post of older...
Monitaly!!! F**k Rambo, Greg/Kyle, that's badass
@luxire, are the linen fabrics back ordered/OOS during the recent sale? It is very unusual that I have not receive any dispatch confirmation compared to previous orders. It seems like it is taking a little longer than usual. Just checking. Thanks
I thought 40 was ideal and was initially disappointed since it was OOS. I ended up with 38 and 42 for trial. I kept the 42 which is perfect for how I plan to wear/layering. Slim enough for my michelin man physique which is great. Sleeves are easy alteration. Already my go to spring/maybe even early fall outerwear. Denim like texture is unique/amazing. Kop now
In reference to Orcival heavy long sleeve t-shirt...by definition of Boat neck is it a wider opening (vs regular tees) or just the design? TIA
I'm looking forward to my next kop with your signature...
Thanks man and I really hope so. I've been eyeing the Scoth Grain Alt Wein for awhile. My plan was to wait for re-stock in 40, try it on and if it doesn't fit perfectly, go the MTO route. I know @gdl203will be able to help and arrange the process.
Any sizing guideline for Vass P2? Thanks C&J 341/348 5.5UK C&J/RL Marlowe 7D (slight heel slip) Alden Barrie 6.5D and 7D Leydon AE#5 7D Edit: Went with 40 although I may be a 39.5 and that will be MTO. This is where I really appreciate the return policy and great CS of NMWA.
I find NOBD2 slight curved appealing. Unique in its own way. Most of my shirts for suit/SC and ties are NOBD1, the rest are 2
if it was indeed the only one, should be in gallery section for posterity and as part of NWMA historical archives