or Connect

Posts by Thanks SF (a new me)

x-post from Herrings/Loake threads..suggestions? TIA Loake 26 last fit questions.. - I wear 6.5D Barrie, 7D Leydon, 5.5 UK 341/348 C&J, 39.5 P2 Vass, 7D #5 AE; any sizing suggestions, between 5.5 and 6 UK ?
x-post from Herrings thread..TIA Loake 26 last fit questions.. - I wear 6.5D Barrie, 7D Leydon, 5.5 UK 341/348 C&J, 7D #5 AE; any sizing suggestions, between 5.5 and 6 UK ? - Loake Kempton (Brown Suede) vs. Herring Gosforth (Cigar Suede); Color seems similar, no? Which one is close to snuff lighter color?
Loake 26 last fit questions....TIA - I wear 6.5D Barrie, 7D Leydon, 5.5 UK 341/348 C&J, 7D #5 AE; any sizing suggestions, between 5.5 and 6 UK ? - Loake Kempton (Brown Suede) vs. Herring Gosforth (Cigar Suede); Color seems similar, no? Which one is close to snuff lighter color?
As D noted, you made a great choice. Frank (sons Adam/Ian) is a blast to work with. They are passionate of what they do. I have 2 of his pieces and extremely satisfied. When my wife was looking for a tote bag, it took me awhile to convince her to give Clegg a shot as she was so fixated with LV and other brand shit. The rest is history once she received the finished product, monogrammed and some custom details. Such a unique piece that her friends has been asking. I told...
I thought of checking in first to avoid sizing/fit surprises... I wear 6.5D Barrie in boots with great fit and comfy. It should be the same size for LWB Color 8, right? Nothing to factor in for anything else like heel slippage or toe box stretching? Thanks.
Happy Bday NMWA!! Thanks for the great customer service.... bday code burning down the house? lol
Gerry, exactly what I'm trying to choose from, although I already have a number of Olive/Greenish outerwear....Regarding the herringbone, about 12-13 oz, heavy soft/stiff hand? Do you wear a M? Thanks
G, with light sweater and/or OCBD, TTS? Thanks
Cuff..Sending it back? you'll regret it...
Greg/Kyle, any plan of another MTO (need an XS) for the S&C cardigan? Thanks