or Connect

Posts by Thanks SF (a new me)

Can I use the extra15 code plus a Gift card promo code credit during checkout? Please advise. edit: Greg/Kyle - Thanks for helping with the transaction....
buy now if your size is available. While I love my cp's, IMO Buttero's aesthetic is unique, the thick and rugged look of the leather, low profile, and patina (I have the couio brown) is what draws me to it. Im waiting for the new S/S offering and hopefully a restock of the taupe suede in my size.
Just to offer my honest 2c... Not only to OS shirts, but I have accepted the fact that NMWA sizing on most makers does not cater to a minority of smaller/shorter consumers, which make sense from an inventory standpoint. I have been lucky on a few I purchased. As much as I want to acquire more items, I have to pick and choose and pay close attention to sizing discussions, pm's and calling Greg/Kyle for details. Having said that, I will continue to be a loyal customer and...
Greg/Kyle,is the SS Memory cut shorter than the Merino? TIA
Thanks..being at 5-6 and wears SC length at around 29, I'm trying to visualize if sz38 (31 in) is a little long. While I don't intend to wear the piece with SC, it looks like the Alva model is cut longer. It think this is a great piece for layering with chunky knits.
Any thoughts?
What is the proper fit/wear of the Macintosh quilted jackets? Is is thigh length or how far down it should bottom out without being too long? Anyone with a fit pic of a sz 38? Thanks
@in stitches fo real peoplz
This is a long shot, but it would be nice to have Vass in smaller sizes. Planning to go MTO with a couple of items. And please, no to shorter IM. This is apocalypse at least for me.
Stitchy, you need to upload that pic to NMWA gallery section....