or Connect

Posts by Thanks SF (a new me)

The great thing about the gallery is these are actual customers (and owner) rather than pinned up/suffocated/emaciated models....
my rolodex of corporate network is a result of lugging bags and chasing golf balls when I was 15.
any experience with the Micro-Gingham linen, is it light or medium weight? wrinkles? I can't find any swatch pics. I'm also deciding between Blue Chambray Linen and the Indigo Summer Chambray for warmer days..Thoughts? Is the Navy Brembana Chambray too heavy for Spring/Summer? Should have jumped on it before the price increase...TIA
x-post from the SW&D sunglasses thread...TIA ...I have a few style choices to redeem my company gift but I don't have any experience with MJ, although I've read that their lenses are superb but I don'l like the visible logo. I can't really complain b/c I'm getting it for free. Btw, this is for daily wear and not for any specific activity. Any changes in quality/construction from recent years? I would appreciate you feedback. StingRay ==> my first choice in...
question on Maui Jim...I have a few style choices to redeem my company gift but I don't have any experience with MJ, although I've read that their lenses are superb but I don'l like the visible logo. I can't really complain b/c I'm getting it for free. Btw, this is for daily wear and not for specific any activity..I would appreciate you feedback. TIA StingRay ==> my first choice in Tortoise/Bronze lense Hanalei Banyans Makaha
I have a couple made by another MTM tailor. Be careful when pressing as it doesn't take long for the pressing to make an imprint in the collar of the loops specially with colored shirts. Less noticeable with white. I should have expected this since another member tried to warn me. Try one and see if you like it. Just something to consider. Good Lucksample pic of what I tried to replicate (this is Phat Guido's) 
I am interested as well. The color/shade of the sample pics are nice...
^^ Senor Crusty ?
you want to be the baller shit in Asia? try this and they will be all over you
Affiliate NMWA has some briefcases as well..Calabrese and La Portegna and Glaser Designs, although cost a little more +1 for Frank Clegg, a great value....