or Connect

Posts by Thanks SF (a new me)

template for all future Kops...
lol, my 15 yo wants the same thing....and the suede boots as well.
I don't have any experience nor any knowledge about the original subject matter, but this thread delivers. So much to learn... Great to see knowledgeable members going at it. Primary reason why I got hooked to SF in the first place. Carry on gents.....
I have the Herring Gladstone from the same last, 11028. I sz down and went with 5.5 (from US 7D). Last is slightly narrow and elongated.For reference, I wear 5.5UK in c&j 341/348; 6.5 EG 202; 6.5D Alden Barrie and 7D Leydon; 7D in AE #7. I hope this helps. Good Luck
@Newcomer I edited my post with measurements for Small...you may be able to extrapolate your size or ask Greg/Kyle for recos...The NMWA special edition jacket is gold..I've been wearing the sh%% out the last few days, great for layering
got it...from my experience with IM items I tried in Small- Buttoned Neck is cut trimmer along chest/body and with longer sleeves and body length- Special jacket/cardigan sleeves and length are shorter- Bulls wool is a lot more generous in chest/waist and longer sleevesAran Buttoned Neck - Aran NMWA jacket (buttoned) - Bulls Wool ==> (all in Small)Chest =- 19.5 - 20 - 40.23BOC = 25.35 - 25 - 25.18Sleeves from BOC/from pit = 31.5/18 - 29.5/17 - 32/18.25Shoulder seams - 16...
which one? I have the Aran buttoned neck (charcoal/anthracite ?) and the NMWA special edition jacket in Small if you like?
Kyle/Greg (or anybody), on Big John Slim tapered...Thanks - TTS or account for stretching? - Much slimmer/tapered vs. Straight slim? - calf, leg opening measurements for szs 31 and 32 please? what exactly is Slubby vs regular yarn?
when I inquire a couple years back, my SA said Malaysia. Not sure how accurate the claim but he's been with BB for 25+ yrs so.....
I placed an order prior to the VORTEX promo...oh well, there are other items I can use it for....