or Connect

Posts by zanderman

Here's the page on their website: http://billskhakis.com/Help/Size-Fit-Trim-Pants.aspx. The measurements I gave, 30W and 31.5 inseam, are accurate. Let me know if you have any other questions!
Last price drops before ebay! There are some great deals here... Prices include shipping in the lower 48, and I'll happily combine shipping for multiple items. Don't hesitate to PM me with questions. Fun fact: the valet in the photos is from my grandfather's haberdashery. Allen Edmonds San Marco, 10D. $84 $70. Tiny skuffs at toes, which will polish out. Paraboot loafers, 10.5D. $54 $48. Paraboot are excellent shoes. Bill's Khakis M3 chinos—Sold. Ferragamo...
Ferragamo wholecuts: very good condition. Supple leather, beautiful color. Slightly narrow 10D. These are beautiful shoes that sold in the 500-700 range originally. Just 180 150 shipped CONUS, with shoe bags, because the soles show some wear. Paraboot penny loafers: excellent condition. These are 10.5D. Very minor scuffs to leather that will come out with a polish, soles in fantastic condition. I'm selling these cheap: 70 shipped CONUS. Thanks for looking!
Ferragamo wholecuts: very good condition. Supple leather, beautiful color. Slightly narrow 10D. These are beautiful shoes that sold in the 500-700 range originally. Just 180 shipped CONUS, with shoe bags, because the soles show some wear. Paraboot penny loafers: excellent condition. These are 10.5D. Very minor scuffs to leather that will come out with a polish, soles in fantastic condition. I'm selling these cheap: 70 shipped CONUS. Thanks for looking!
SOLD For sale is a pair of gorgeous Bill's Khakis moleskin trousers in a lovely honey-brown color. Waist size 30, inseam unfinished, in the "M2" fit (straight leg, flat front). These are luxurious, exceptionally comfortable pants that are perfect for the fall and winter. Really nice construction with fun little details like a small waistline pocket. These retail for 150. I'm selling them for 100 80 shipped CONUS, as they are just a little too small for me .
Companies like Stubbs and Wooton, Del Toro, and Shipton Heneage produce wool, linen, cotton, or leather slippers with soles theoretically robust enough to wear outside the house. The trouble is that they are all very expensive (250-450)–and this is a pretty casual style. Patent leather and velvet dress it up into an evening shoe. The trouble is that there seems to be no good, casual-to-formal middle ground that is not very expensive. Here are some examples: The legs...
Always round, IMO. And I would do suede, though a really matte leather might give the same effect and be more durable.
Anybody here able to get deals on Mabitex, or other slim pants? I would rather ask someone directly than waste time on B&S.
What do folks think of the quality of Pure Collection's cashmere? From the one reference I can find on SF, it looks to be good quality: "Pure Collection reveals the specification of its cashmere on its website: "Inner Mongolian White for White, 36-38mm, maximum 15.5 micron". That's just about the whitest, longest, thinnest goat hair available." I'm in the market for a pair of gloves (on their website under "accessories," not "mens," though for men) and for $33 I'm...
Thanks for the great advice!