or Connect

Posts by Reynard369

Again, it's not really a question of any unique quality of Roman's, other than the fact that he's consistently poured millions upon millions into the club. Compare pre-Roman CFC to post-Roman CFC and the results are undeniable: Chelsea has become a much more successful, larger, more relevant club under Roman's ownership.
It was not a question of return on investment (which would be looking at success from Roman's POV), but a question of Roman's effect on Chelsea, which has been undeniably positive.
Except he's turned a middle-of-the-road club into a 2x EPL, 1x CL, multiple time FA & Carling Cup winning club. So, yeah...
Rafa looks like an accountant. Could there be a more damning condemnation?
And Rafa Benitez has officially been appointed the manager of Chelsea FC.
The Pac-"12" just doesn't look right with Utah and Colorado in there, either. Especially since Colorado sucks.
Cech was a world class keeper. He just makes too many boneheaded mistakes now. So while he's still very good on his day, I expect to see Courtois between the sticks at Stamford Bridge in the not-too-distant future.Honestly though, you could make a graph like that for pretty much every national team: England, US, France, etc.
Defense and goalkeeper is also a serious weakness for Chelsea.
You want Beckham to play as a center forward?
In those places, in a top league, I just don't see what he offers. I love Becks and he's still a very talented player, but I don't believe he's capable of playing at the top level any longer.