or Connect

Posts by Reynard369

A relatively big move that hasn't been talked about at all is Kevin Prince-Boateng's switch from AC Milan to Schalke. The fee was a reported 15m euros, which is a bit steep considering he only had one year left on his contract, but he'll be a great addition for the Royal Blues.
I didn't know about that, thanks. But after having read said brisk debate, my specific concern was not addressed, so the question still stands.
What I've read is that the "100m" figure was actually Angel de Maria, Fabio Coentrao, and 40m in actual cash.
You have any experience with the Suzuki, SymWolf, or Misfit? Been reading up on all 3 and they have very good reviews, a great look, and are decently priced. I'm leaning toward the Misfit, but I'm curious if the lack of dealerships that sell/repair them (closest to me in 2 hours away, which actually isn't too bad) is an issue.
So the most salient bits of information are in the thread title. I'll be going on vacation with some friends near the end of September. We are guys in our mid-twenties. Where would you suggest going? I've lived the majority of my life on the East Coast, but now find myself on the West Coast (near San Francisco). The goal of the trip is just to have fun and spend time with my friends, who I don't get to see often. Vegas? LA? Miami? San Diego? If this were you, where would...
Motorcycle experts of SF: I'm very new to motorcycles, currently in the market for my first bike. I'm probably going to end up going with a Honda CB, mid-to-late 70s, or something of a similar style. I'm not the most mechanically inclined person, so my plan is to get something in good shape rather than a 'project.' What things should be I be checking before I buy? Any specific/common issues I should be looking for? Appreciate the help, gents.
Strootman is good, very talented. Not sure how they'll fit him, de Rossi, and Bradley into one midfield, though. Any ideas?
'Bout to now.
Dante and Ribery both should've been sent off, but ultimately Bayern deserved the win. Not sure what Dortmund were thinking the last 20 or so minutes of the game...
Really enjoyed season 4. This show has far exceeded Sons of Anarchy in terms of quality and overall entertainment value.