or Connect

Posts by J'aimelescravates

Quote: Originally Posted by J'aimelescravates If I was a hermit in the woods I would not need cologne because I would already smell like pinecones and shrubbery and castoreum
If I was a hermit in the woods I would not need cologne because I would already smell like pinecones and shrubbery
Quote: Originally Posted by jarude Looks like there's another proliferation of "halp me get jacked plz" threads. Beginners, here's how you get started: 1. Eat 1 to 1.5g of protein per pound of bodyweight. The rest of your intake will be good carbs and fat. Ensure you are getting your nutrients from a variety of good sources. 1a) If you're trying to bulk up, find your daily calorie needs and eat 500 cals/day over that. 1b) If you're trying to cut...
Quote: Originally Posted by why It smells nice. Well, sometimes. Actually, in general, it rarely smells nice. But it can smell nice. I smell nice. Thats pretty much it for me too. I pick and wear the ones that I think smell nice because I'd like to smell nice. I don't wear them to get laid (at least consciously)
Tom Petty - Mojo
Zephaniah, cut That fat Hog's throat, the brute seems overfed; Seditious hunks! to whine for want of grains. Tokyo Slim inspired me
no homo but gay for pay? In all seriousness though that is a scary story and I am glad that neither you nor anyone else was injured by this guy
My Pekingese has become a lot more sociable and playful lately and I am happy about it
I shave almost every day...nothing abnormal about it. I wish i had your problem though, dude...dont complain
Get Acqua di Parma Colonia Intensia deodorant and call it a day