or Connect

Posts by J'aimelescravates

Quote: Originally Posted by BBSLM fixed. lol touche
lol come on I was hoping for something like "Radio waves are protons which are massless and therefore is possible for them to exceed speed of light"
Very interesting science article Would love to hear your intelligent thoughts on the linked article. a snippet: "There is something strange in the cosmic neighbourhood. An unknown object in the nearby galaxy M82 has started sending out radio waves, and the emission does not look like anything seen anywhere in the universe before. "We don't know what it is," says co-discoverer Tom Muxlow of Jodrell Bank Centre for Astrophysics near Macclesfield, UK."
People should not be modeling their workout routines on pro bodybuilder's routines unless you yourself are at that level of fitness and experience.
Hey man style starts with confidence so start with not hating on yourself. You can have the best hair, outfit or whatnot but if you don't carry yourself confidently it'll still look like crap Next: cut your hair so you don't look like a blond Highlander or Steven Segal
Quote: Originally Posted by Night Owl what lift for looking good naked, i mean even better than i already look i dont give a rats ass about strength penis curls
You could also try Romanian and one-legged Romanian deadlifts
Quote: Originally Posted by MetroStyles a) It doesn't matter what you make per hour. No one who is paid by the hour is waiting in line, with the possible exception of lawyers. It's all people who are salaried. In which case the time value of money does not apply. As usual, because the whole concept is theoretical masturbation that is completely inapplicable in most real world settings. b) People are morons and are not rational. This is why...
Quote: Originally Posted by ssnyc Lamborghini lemon lawsuit Don't disregard an entire brand just because of one bad example.
Hi Bruce, Welcome! Don't get scared by the hazing it's all good-natured and in good fun. Now that we have that out of the way....post up some pics and some ideas of what you'd like your hair to look like and we'll see what we can do!