or Connect

Posts by J'aimelescravates

Quote: Originally Posted by MetroStyles I'm moving into another crappy studio. This time downtown. I call it luxury when you can travel from the bedroom to the living room in one chair. Wish I could do that
Quote: Originally Posted by kinch This came up at a recent law school open house. When you're basically in a room to mingle with a bunch of strangers and you're talking with someone, what's a polite way to end the conversation? I've constantly found myself in situations where I'm talking with someone I just met for a while, but after a while either the conversation has stalled or it's just been too long (I mean, you're not supposed to introduce...
Pretty much any Tyler Perry movie or project, including "Precious: Based on..."
Ask your new stylist to thin it out if it's thick. I say new because your current one sucks if that is the end result and you need to find someone else. Not that difficult
Sorry to hear that globe. That is a difficult situation and never fun for either party involved. Unfortunately, it sounds like it was necessary. While you have already gone above and beyond for her, if it is still bothering you, perhaps you have some professional contacts you could speak with who could point her in some direction to start her job search?
Youtube has a lot of the videos too
Quote: Originally Posted by Rölfi don't worry, protons have a mass: 1,672 621 637(83) · 10^(−27) kg afaik if you get closer to light speed your mass increases, so if you hit light speed you have an infinite mass. but i can't argue the points in the article posted by the OP, it just seems like a bunch of bullshit to me Another example of wikipedia stupidity...it's supposed to be -24 not -27 Jesus H. Christ Regardless, both radio waves (EM...
I wonder if wikipedia has mass
You guys are crazy. It is probably nothing but is interesting nonetheless. Oh well, so much for an attempt at an intellectual conversation. Back to the snark and smarm
Quote: Originally Posted by Agnacious Same relativistic / time dilation effects as covered in any intro particle physics course e.g. Muons. Don't know why this is news. The reason it is news is because it is a constant signal, not a burst of radio waves like you'd normally get from celestial happenings