or Connect

Posts by Nogginn

Quote: Originally Posted by Davidko19 With the rise of deep discount sites like Groupon and the lowering of expendable income, I think its responsible to use a coupon for half off if you have one for a date night or something. Would a woman see this as cheap or responsbile? I have about a dozen of these things piled up and a birthday and valentines day is right around the corner... At your age I wouldn't worry about it i see that...
Quote: Originally Posted by w.o.e.is.me. I'm a bit concerned that my grubby paws and daily commutes will mar it in short order. Did you Scotchguard that before laying it on the dirty street?
[quote=pocketsquareguy;4021948]Stop in here for a drink after a long day of shopping. Drinks will be about 20 pounds but the service and setting are very nice. http://www.the-connaught.co.uk/connaught_bar.aspx I can remember when they were 3 shillings and that was a lot!
http://www.etsy.com/listing/5541784/...ora-penis-sock I think a good vicuna would be nice but it's hard to find in ex large.
Quote: Originally Posted by fritzl +1 Do companies even make that size for Men? Never seen it, only in boy's shoes.
Quote: Originally Posted by Eustace Tilley So true. I'm pretty low-level so, happily enough, this works out well. Congratulations
Quote: Originally Posted by Decahedron Hopefully this won't turn into too much of a chest thumping brofest, but just a fun way to discuss your progress on what is in many circles regarded as perhaps one of (if not the) most important lift. I'm about 2 months back into lifting (only had lifted about a year beforehand) after a 4 month hiatus, working back towards my personal best. Today i managed 275x5x3. I was pretty excited. On a side note, as a...
Quote: Originally Posted by Patek It is a form of Patina. Learn to like it or buy new gloves each season. I go with the second option. Do you have any idea what the word,patina, means?
Quote: Originally Posted by Egert Sure, This is not my actual hand or glove and I don't have a camera with me, as I'm not home, but the leather is looking somewhat like that (googled). Palms should obviously get worn out more, but when the top also starts looking like a work glove, it doesn't look aesthetic any more. The leather has just stretched (fitted a lot better new), the microwrinkles, if you can call them that, have deepened and the overall...
Quote: Originally Posted by NAMOR Was checking out the BB Spring 2011 preview on GQ and was pleasantly surprised with the shoes that were showcased. Including the following: 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. Love number 3. I don't see too many shoes in that color and its a freakiing longwing! Number 4 looks interesting. Black calf/scotchgrain? I spoke with a BB call center rep and she told me that the black cordovan longwing will not be reordered...