or Connect

Posts by gorgesailor

Price reduced to $190 shipped in CONUS
I usually go up half a size on the Tramezzas. I usually wear 11s or 44 in other shoes such as Mantellassi and Santoni (10.5 in FAM Santoni). The 11.5 tramezzas fit me well. I'm selling them because I have too many similar shoes and I'm running out of space. I hope this helps.
They are black.
I have worn these once. They are size 11.5 D. Asking $220 shipped. Continental US only please.
SM Wholecuts sold. Thank you all. The SM pebble grain boots and testoni suede loafers are still available. I could go a little lower on the boots if anyone is interested or maybe a discount on both pairs. If anyone is interested let me know.
Price down to $250 (shipped in the continental US) for the SM wholecuts.
Both sold. thank you.
SM oxblood, RLPL, Testoni boots sold. SM wholecuts on hold pending payment. Testoni suede loafers and SM pebble grain boots still available. Thanks to all.
Thanks for the kind words guys. RLPL and SM oxblood sold. Testoni boots on hold pending payment.
New RLPL 100% cashmere turtleneck sweater. Banded wrists and waist. Size Large. Fits to size. Retails for $1100 Asking $190 shipped. Continental US only please. New Brioni zip neck sweater 100% wool sweater Size Medium. Fits like a large (I wear 16-16 1/2 shirts, large sweaters and size 44 sportscoats and this sweater fits me well). Banded wrists and waist. Retails for $600. Asking $99 shipped. Continental US only please.