or Connect

Posts by Wongtouski

I'm totally off topic here but I am currently making my first pricey shirts through Ascot Chang, and they're very helpful because I've gone for fittings two times now and about to be a third. Main reason being.......I want to make a wide spread collar shirt and I'm constantly asking them to improve it. But I digress. I'm actually going to Paris in less than a month for 4 days, is Charvet worth a visit?
I have a quick question for The Armoury guys here. If I'm getting a suit, say WW Chan/Ring Jacket (because I can't afford Liverano), would you guys do the actual fitting or take on a more "consulting" role in terms of style/fabric choice?
Gents, I'll be backpacking in Europe very soon, I'm still contemplating whether I should visit Naples (via Barcelona) for 2-3 days, with the main purpose of potentially buying Neapolitan menswear products. As I'll be backpacking I'll be limited to shirts and ties mostly. Is it worth making the trip? I live in HK so I can buy most brands, my intention to visit naples is for a lower price point and more variety. Thoughts? Should I just continue on to France straight away?
I've been on this site lately, I bought a pair of black rose cufflinks.
I see how from the direct back view that it can be too short, as compared to your broad shoulders it looked like it can be a smidge longer. But not much really that is fine.
Yup I live in HK, I have more than valid reasons to wear shorts in the summer.
Quote: Originally Posted by lemmywinks Kind of the answer I was expecting. I'm just graduating high school and I'm not looking at buying something that will last me a while in case I grow out of it, and I won't be able to maintain a higher end suit properly anyway. Looks like I'll just go back to my guy. G2000 buddy, my go-to Highschool/Post Highschool suits. Dirt cheap even on regular price, and it's good to wear for random dinners/recruitment...
Quote: Originally Posted by tang For Baron Lee, i believe Peter Lee is the guy that most SFers deal with, as for AC, I understand that they have multiple branches in HK. Is there any particular one that you guys would recommend and who should i look for? Peninsula Hotel? I posted about AC a while back, a minor gripe about their IFC store because they seemed to look confused that a young guy made an appointment to check out shirts. They didn't...
So essentially the bald shoulder = neapolitan shoulder??
Gucci - On sale @ 50% bought at Milan, fits well, should have bought another one if I wasn't backpacking Brooks Brothers - Wearing it now, slim fit. Great fit for people who have broader chest/shoulders, perfect for my work enviornment as well.